Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

screw glass pieces

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dose-in-a-rose, May 31, 2007.

1. 3 pipes and 2 bongs.......broken
    I'm sick of this happening so i need to invest in a swank metal piece.....but I need help finding 1, +rep for anyone that posts links for ideas

2. Ouch, butterfingers ftl.

Sorry, I don't know of many sites to help ya out :\

-Mark.

3. why dont you just try and be more careful with your glass pieces?

4. get a small thick glass pipe to take with you, and a big ass bong ot keep at your house

5. stop being a fuckin' butterfingers...lol

sure glass is fragile but if you take a few seconds to focus on the item that brings you much pleasure 'n cost so much you won't treat it to a shimmery death on the floor

if thats too hard buy yourself a 'retro' or 'softglass' bong and a few cheap clear bowls/downstems

these things are nothing more than a super thick vase with a hole drilled in it

since the glass is most likely middle eastern it's made with very gritty sand fired in old school ovens making the drilled hole extremely hard to fuck up

I've punted one of these suckers across the room by accident and the downstem didn't even chip (but they will shatter much easier than the bong itself)

Attached Files:

6. glass breaks, thats why you dont throw your tubes around :D
    i've never broken any of my $1,000+ of glass

7. flame removed

glass is the shit, nuff said.

8. just be careful and buy quality.

9. Get a metal, wood, or acrylic one since your glass keeps breaking.
    Or be ghetto and make a homemade one from a plastic bottle like the rest of us. =p

10. fuck that! i am not about smoking metal. im trying to smoke weed! not brass! I wanna taste that CHRONIC SONNNN!!!!!!

[​IMG]

11. you should get the amazed pipe if your looking for a nice metal pipe. It has a really nice smooth hit. You dont really get any bad taste and its super easy to clean. I have one in my camelback for biking and dirt biking. I take it on the road alot too.

12. Blasphemy!

13. My husband has a metal pipe and he loves it. I personally can't stand the taste and prefer my glass bong. He acctually prefers his pipe :confused:

I've broken at least five bowles and a small pipe, but never a bong. If you don't want the metalic taste, go for an acrylic or big stone. this site has some good ones. And most head shops have acrylic pieces or metal/wooden one-hitters. It depends on how big a piece you want.

14. I like my little wood pipe. It's really a tobacco pipe, Popeye-style. It hits like crazy, and it's such a deep bowl. All my friends like it too. Only five bucks at the local smoke shop. I recommend investing in one.. or a couple. They don't break, although they do pick up resin depending on the grain of the wood on the inside of the bowl. Easy to clean, though.

15. if i could find a sick sherlock made of wood,that would be awesome.

16. I forget the name but theres this tool that can make a perfectly round hole on glass...
    I have made a few bongs out of thick liquor bottles, all i had to buy was the bowls and i had just as good bongs that could take a smashing.