Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

screen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tigerman180, Apr 21, 2010.

1. i have no idea if i'm in the right thread but the hole in the bottom of my bowl is too wide and i need a screen. what should i use?? i've heard of window screen, faucets, aluminum. is there anything else i could use that's lying around the house??? :confused:

2. um, is your bowl glass? if so, you shouldnt put a screen in it, unless it is a glass screen, which can be found at your local head shop. if your pipe is metal, it doesnt matter what you use cause its so hard on the lungs anyway.

METAL SCREENS+GLASS=sad kittens

3. i use a metal screen on my glass and it works fine

but for a screen u can use the faucet screen thing, ipod headphone screen, screen from a screen door or window, tin foil with holes or u can put a small rock or piece of glass over the hole to partially block it

4. #4 CheefinReeffa, Apr 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2010
    are you guys serious???
    window screen?? that shit isnt metal haha
    that is BAAAD for you
    goto lowes and steal them off the displays
    its ok anyway
    those displays dont cost them a goddamn thing

Edit: the faucets i meant

5. Seriously, if you're going to spend the time tearing something apart for its screen, you might as well walk down to the gas station and buy five brass screens for a dollar. :p