Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

screen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vtskater802, Jun 22, 2009.

1. is there anyting around the house that u can use for a screen in a bong. it is a homemade bong by the way with a wrench socket thing for the bowl.

2. Faucets for your sink have a screen in them. Unscrew the tip part and you can get the screen out. Applies to most faucets anyways.

3. i know some folk use a coiled copper wire or a coiled paperclip or something similar as a screen; works great--especially with a socket bowl (been meaning to try it out soon, m'self) :wave:

4. On my homemade bong I put some tinfoil under the socket, poked holes in it, and then put an elastic around it to keep it on the socket. It works well. And then you are not putting flame directly to the tinfoil, so while it still gets hot it probably does not release vapors.

5. I got a socket bowl myself lol. I used a screen out the sink.

Depending on the size socket you use you may have to cut the screen.

6. most windows have one.

7. go out side and pick up a little pebble, they work perfect

8. Haha? Explain.

9. Maybe cut up a screen door or window screen. That's what I did with my first pipe... but only because my screen door is fucked anyway. And I had to clean it for a long time.

10. i found a screen thing in my kitchen. i guess it was for baking or something. but it works great. just dig through all of the draws and shit to see if u can find anything.

11. You put the pebble at the bottom of the bowl, so it blocks the hole, but still lets air around it. Then you sprinkle your weed on top. None gets sucked past the pebble.

12. Just get a pebble a little bit bigger then the hole to your piece and place it in there

I normally smoke outside so I do this all the time it works perfect

13. of course it for baking! lolz;):D:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

14. I wouldn't use a screen off a window. Isn't that shit like plastic? I know it will burn