Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Screen in my bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MostDope561, Jul 2, 2011.

1. I want to put a screen in my bowl because im tired of getting scooby snacked so im gonna use the screen from my ipod headphones. wondering if its a good idea or not, before i do put it on im gonna burn it over a fire so i dont inhale any of the burning metal if that makes any sense is this safe to do

2. Don't waste the headphones like that! Buy screens online, there extremely expensive though like 100 for $5

3. ^^ how is that extremely expensive? aha

4. I dont know what getting "scooby snacked" is but just use a screen from your sink, they fit perfectly in most bowls.

5. That doesn't really make any sense. I don't think anything you get 100 of for $5 is expensive. Maybe rice or some shit.

6. You could also try a piece of a window screen, I don't know if those are bad when burned/heated though...

I think there is also a little screen thing in fossets

7. sarcasm...

8. Yeah, and keep the pack with you, I always seem to lose my screens.

9. When you end up with a mouthful of ash from hittin the bowl to hard :cool:

10. The head phone screen work fine... just let it sit in a fire for a few minutes and you'll be set. I hold mine with pliers and hit it with a torch lighter til it's red hot then rotate to get the spot being held by the pliers... I only use them for about a week though.

And as long as it literally goes red with heat, you are safe to use it.

11. I use an old brass window screen. It works perfectly. I put it over my grandfather's old tobbaco pipe. It works perfectly

R.I.P grandpa. Thanks for the gift;)