Screamo Anyone?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Sparkin, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Screamo is basically screaming the lyrics to a song.

Here's an example: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VK4Ic83hLU"]YouTube - The Ghost Inside - Shiner[/ame]

So does anyone from GC listen to this kinda stuff? Personally I listen to very few songs that aren't screamo.

Metal heads are welcome too. ^_^

2. i love music with screaming and all that jazz.

especially the fall of troy and fear before, i know there not only screaming but there still badass

i also like death metal and stuff like job for a cowboy and bring me the horizon

3. I like a few screamo such as:
    Alexisonfire
    A Skylit Drive
    Underoath

4. dude i can't listen to anything heavy when im high..

5. you think screamos heavy? oh god..

6. well, people screaming at me isnt exactly music to me...*runs*

7. Oceana and Dance Gavin Dance are two bands that sound sickkk ...high or not.

8. i listen to screaming music all the time

9. Lol. screamo is heavy.

10. screamo isnt all heavy, i think the heaviest screamo band ive listend to is, attack attack, if you want really heavy music check out impending doom, ;)

11. whether or not it's heavy

its too heavy for me when im high :smoke:

12. oh my god i listened to Silence the Opressers by Impending Doom just now, that is NOT music in any way, shape or form. i don't like to hate and im usually pretty open minded when it comes to music, but that was just downright terrible....it was really really hard getting through the whole song.

13. fuck screamo music, slowly destroyed all of the local scenes, sooo many gay screamo bands out there flooding the scene with bullshit, dont even get me started on how that shit is the worst genre of music and requires little to no talent to create.

14. Screamo is for the little 16 year old boi's who want to get into the pants of 16 year old emo girls.

15. amen

fuck you kim, u whore

16. Or into the pants of other bois, since they're emo

Screamo is seriously the worst fucking shit I've ever tried to listen to, and I consider myself to be vastly knowledgeable about, and open-minded to, all types of music. That shit isn't music, it's just noise. It takes little to no talent to scream into a microphone.

17. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfgF2hDNjSk"]YouTube - Impending Doom - Silence The Oppressors[/ame]

sorry i just really can't get over this crap, i may even make a topic about it! thts how discusted i am lol

18. sure its music, how can you say its not, sure its probley different from what you normally would listen to,i bet the vocals probley threw you off, but there is so many different types of genres these day, so everyone gets what they like.

19. oceana played a show with my friends band. i swear to god every band at that show sounded the same.

being from florida im around lot of heavy music scenes and screamo is just horrible. theres so many little faggots at my school making bands and getting popular just because they make music to appeal people

20. #20 chronicman00, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
    those arent screamo

screamo is a very misunderstood genre.

but A Skylit Drive played here once I didnt go though. this was back when they played in smaller towns. someone said they were dope so I listened to them I thought they were fucking terrible.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Li9MTeXaU"]YouTube - Saetia - Corporeal[/ame]

real screamo ^