scraping the bowl...holy shit.

Discussion in 'General' started by shado, Jul 24, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

So got a fresh supply, decided to make the best of it, and holy shit the before and after is dizzam.

2. What do you mean man.

3. See where I'm holding it? Where it's all dark? All that is resin build up. On the stem where it's clear is where I've scraped it.

4. Oh ok hahahahaha i see now.

5. Run hot water through it then scrape and you can get it looking brandnew

6. It hasn't been this clean since my old roomate surprised the shit out of me. This bowl has been owned by about 6 different people, I got it and thought it was just a darkly colored bowl, I've scraped plenty of times before and never got it this clean.

Then one day after work I come home and the roomate is like "Dude, look?"

She spent 3 hours scraping it and got a resin ball at least as big as a thumbtack. I never even knew it was supposed to be see through like it is.

7. wow nice! soak the thing in simple green concentrate or even ISO alocohol, or acetone overnight and then do a salt+iso wash... it will be as clean as it was when it was made :)

8. meh, if it dont bubble it aint worth the trouble

9. OH FUCK I JUST BROKE THE BOWL!!

So I put the bowl under a flame for a bit to heat up some resin, gave it one very light tap with a nail and crack...

10. Ewwww Anime.

11. Don't talk about Afro Samurai that way, he'll fuck your shit up.

12. I've heard about Afro Samurai it sounded good from whose in it but I can't watch anime and take it seriously, reminds me too much of pokemon or dbz or some shit.

13. Open your mind Quaaaid

14. It's always a suprise how dirty your piece is.

15. Man, I got a res piece twice that size when my piece broke. It was awesome, I "gave" it to a "friend" haha.

16. but what are you gonna smoke it out of now?

17. #19 Lapheriel, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2011

You don't know shit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iPHMAyfR4k]‪Afro Samurai‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]