Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scraping resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeaveAndWish, Feb 1, 2012.

1. After I got off probation I got with my friend and smoked some of his weed and bought a gram for 10 and brought it home and smoked some over the days. It was shit weed really and even my low tolerence didn't seem to make it weed worthy. But that's whatever. I lost my contacts from before so I had to find to ways and I have a few lined up but nothing for sure so I'm resorting to..resin.

I have scraped resin before and I just recently scraped some more but I'm confused on something. Everytime I scrape, it tends to always just be black pieces that are basically powdery when touched. I've smoked this before and it got me decently high (not blazed mind you) but everytime I look up people scraping resin it always involved a sticky mess and balls of stickiness that can be molded into a ball and whatnot. I'm not able to get this.

When I scrape, I heat up the bowl, and for a little while I see the sticky resin begin to bubble and I scrape it out, then it just turns powdery What should I do?

2. I know there is a TON of threads about resin, I just wanted some people to talk to so I understand why this isn't working for me..

3. submerge the item in hot water for 30 seconds or a minute then scrape it with a knife or some thing then submerge the knife in some cold water so it hardens otherwise it will smudge and make a mess