Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scraping Resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xenomorph, May 3, 2009.

1. Ok I have a 'sherlock holmes' type hooked pipe similar to this:

[​IMG]

But larger and more curved and I can't see inside of it. What are your recommendations for how to scrape it, and what to use to scrape it with (are there any special tools I can use?). Last time I scraped it, I just used a hair pin and attempted to scrape straight down and into around the bottom of the bowl (the bowl is inverted into the pipe). It worked fairly well and I got a nice sticky ball of resin out of it, but it was quite the pain. Any tips?

2. firstly stop smoking resin. it's disgusting and really shouldn't be smoked.

clean it the old fashioned way; salt 'n alcohol.

3. knife? or a tweezer? if its glass of course.

4. Go snag some 420 cleaner at your head shop and put that in there, shake around for a lil and bam!