Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scraping resin? Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HeyHey, May 25, 2009.

1. Ok so im outta bud until later today, so i just wanna scrape some resin outta my new pipe. Ive only smoked exactly 1/8 of dank outta this pipe. Could someone tell me the MANY ways to scrape resin (material, etc)??? And is it ok if i scrape it and put it in a pill bottle for later use??

Thankw guys!!

2. Paper clip, or boiling water, but that's bad for the pipe. And yes you can save it for later.

3. Resin is disgusting, but if u must just use a knife and try to get a bigger piece to go in the bowl hole so it wont get in your mouth, like when u smoke out of a bowl that has no...fuck, weed messes with my memory....that metal thing that keeps the weed from going into your mouth...omg...omg...wth is it!!?!??!?...I GIVE UP

4. screen???

5. Screen lol

6. lol yeah screen

7. Is there anything else besides a paperclip that i can use??????

8. you can use a car key. Scrape it into a ball and putt it in your power hit (if the ball is small) and use the bowl as your power hit. Inhale the same way you would normally.

P.S. resin is gross.

9. just get a paper clip, or a knife, anything metal that is sturdy will do the job

10. scissors,keys....you can use anything thats scrapes...
    our you can just take resin hit from your carb.