Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scraping a cheap acrylic bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wnysmoker, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Ok here's the deal: I'vee been smoking weed for about 3 years and just made the transition from blunts to bongs. So I made the mistake of buying a cheap acrylic one for 11 bucks @ a local head shop. Anyways this is what I'll be smoking out of for a few weeks, at least until im able to buy a glass piece or a vape (I hate spoons, although I've only smoked a dugout so I mght be wrong). Been smoking the plastic for about 3 weeks now, and the tube is coated with gunk/resin. I wanted to save it for smoking later, so I got a disposable flexible plastic spoon(the generic white round ones you get @ a school cafeteria) and I folded up the spoon part, placed it in the tube, the spoon unfolded and I began rubbing in a circular motion. Not only am I cleaning the tube, but the resin is sticking to the outside of the spoon. The best part is its platic on plastic so there's probably very little risk of the acrylic flaking.:D I'll report back in about an hour to tell you guys how the resin smoked, if anybody's interested.

2. I smoked a bowl of mids and put the resin on top and it was like smoking high-mids.