Scottys hydro adventure in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Spanish@rcher, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Fuckin hell, i see what you mean lol just pisses me off that i can only grow 2 at a time 3oz max and it just dont last :( i need me a grow collective lol

Boo's Buds Boo'sBuds (@boosbuds88) • Instagram photos and videos

2. Some of my older mates do that. 1 plant each, 10 oz. that gives them 2-3 oz a month each. Good way of doing things.
    Im not exactly a heavy smoker though. Prefer pollen tbh.
    (Shh dont tell anyone tho!)

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. right then. time for a long overdue update. lifes been a bit mental lately so havent really had much spare time.

my auto only grow is in both of the comp grows so im just gonna update that one on there now.

heres my mostly dutch passion tent :)
    the indica side.
    left to right is
    glueberry, unknown accidental auto, jacl herrer
    [​IMG]

and the sativa side
    left to right is
    the edge, white woddow auto then passion fruit
    [​IMG]

all strains other than the edge have been very easy to look after. feeding now at about 700ppm.
    thw autos are being flushed just now.
    ww getting chopped next couple days, the unknown auto 7-10 then i can concentrate all the light on the photos at last.

g2g ill edit and add more pics in couple hours

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. some pics of the comp girls here.
    3 auto blue dream on the left, 3 auto brooklynn sunrise on the right.
    day 63ish on 18/6.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

the BS have hopefully finished the stretch now. ran out of room so theyre a bit leggy now.
    the BD are about half way through the stretch. reckon another week and they should be full size.

these are saturdays pics, i went up laat night and put 2 of the blue dreams into the space on the left and gave them their own 250w led.
    the other 4 plants have a 660w hps and a 250w led now.

was only planning for a pound between them.
    thought i could keep them pretty small with just using the 500w to start with and using mostly 3gal pots but it didnt work.
    im feeding them like soil plants too. letting the coco dry out quite a bit and only giving them 15L a day between the 6 of them but nothing seems to be slowing them down.
    temps and rh are at a sphincter twitching 37*c 85% most of the time and they dont even seem to care.

the brooklynn are a little crispy as it took me a week to figure out how far to keep the hps. turns out its 34 inches.
    good job im not struggling for head room anymore lol.

lost my ph and ppm metre somewhere up there but fairly sure im givin them 700ppm at ph6.

gonna start some more up when i get home too. got a mephisto hbss thats calling my name and maybe another blue dream.

going round to see my photo plants later so ill update on them tonight.
    theyre doing pretty well too thankfully :)

• Like Like x 4
  5. Oh and that weird triangle space is 4ft at the sides. 6ft one end and 2ft the other. If anyone could tell em how many square feet that is itd be lovely lol

6. @budzey this the only one ive got on here. The rest are on anotger forum.
    Ill be starting a seperate thread shortly for the 2 big ones ive just started cos this is a bit hectic already with 2 seperate coco grows in it.

• Like Like x 3
  7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ill sort this out later ......

• Like Like x 1
  8. What a mess you've made, bro...

9. Yeah man shit got a bit crazy on me lol.
    Theyre all the same age but gonna have 4 different chop days.
    2 of the brooklynn (on the right) look pretty good. 4oz+ maybe but one of ems lookin more like 2 :( shes missin a couple mains from me being drunk in the room and its hurt her lol.
    The blue dream im happy with. Got another 1 of them going into nft over the weekend.
    Let myself down on this grow so gotta redeem that shit with some monsters.
    Got some mystery seeds en route for the other resevoir too.

• Like Like x 1
  10. But yeah, day 75ish now.
    The brooklynn and one of the blue dream are now being flushed.
    Looks like its gonna be a 2 part harvest for the brooklynn.
    That stretch really caught me out so the lowers could do with a bit more work.
    Blue dream are smelling mental. So fruity and sharp. Really citrusy vibe goin on. Thinks its gonna be a lovely smoke like.
    Not much stink from the brooklynn though.
    My extractor sucks and its not even strugglin yet. Usually the smell of 1 plant breaks the attic for the last 2 weeks but all good thus far.
    Goin round to see my photos later today so ill try get some pics while im there. Just depends if my phone decides to work at the time.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah man vpd plays a big part of a grow.
    I usually try to keep it tight when im growing big ones but was hoping to keep them smaller this time so havent really bothered about it. Wethers been that mental ive just had to hope for the best anyway.
    Ill go work out that shape thing just now too, cheers man

12. Do math for a man, set him up for once.

Teach a man to do math, let him grow weed for life.

-_--_--_--_-

I'm going back to bed...

13. Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Makes you feel any better, I had my future MIL over last night bro. Another way to get the area of an irregular trapezoid/polygon or what the fuck ever is if it's more or less rectangular or trapezoidal, you can cut it into a rectangle at the corners and do regular LxWxH and then take the two triangles left to the side(s) and figure area for those, too. Then just add together since you're using the same unit of measurement.