Scottys hydro adventure in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Spanish@rcher, Apr 13, 2018.

1. I'm too impatient, I see some roots and immediately want to put them in pots! I am trying to be sensible but it's hard!

• Like Like x 1
  2. To be fair i shouldve transplanted them on friday. Been on a bit of a mad wan all weekend tho so forgot about them lol.
    Im actually a bit nervous about doing this with the blue dream. I know the brooklyn will handle it. Got upmost faith in dutch passion but it is a slightly risky procedure with autos. Especially for the ones that are going into coco. The nft plants will be fine but id be lying if i said my arsehole isnt goin a bit just now

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hope they will grow healthily. :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh wow hey sara, welcome aboard :)
    Ive got faith in my mars blurples to get the job done. Should be a good show once i get fully up and running :)

5. Wee pic of the girls in veg.
    Still feeding around 500ppm.
    The stroppy sativa has sorted herself out at last
    Youll see the one at top right has started to flower now....shes labelled as a photo ultimate so fuck knows what she is lol. Mustve got mixed up at some point cos shes definately an auto.
    Other auto is the dinafem at bottom right. Shes just about to start bloom.
    Done not bad, managed 40 odd days veg out them in the coco pots.
    Quite happy with that. Im gonna split them up tomorrow. 2 photos and an auto on each side and Get the other 540w of mars blurples fired up :)
    IMG-20180529-WA0001.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Well it was getting a bit crowded in there so ive split them up at last.
    An auto and 2 photos on each side.
    The space is 1.2m x 1m iether side and each armed with 540w mars blurples.

Done some trimming of tops and bottoms.
    Strapped them all down again and supercropped a couple bits on the sativa.
    If you look at the middle plant in one of them youll see i snapped the glueberrys main stem in half while i was at it.
    Oops. Haha she'll be fine anyway :)

Gonna give em another 10 days then ill flip to 12/12. 20180531_163348.jpg 20180531_174003.jpg 20180531_174009.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. 3 days later and everyones recovered nicely.
    The small one in the middle is the glueberry. Shes doing my head in staying so small. Gave my mate one of them though and he got 10oz from a dozen tops so i still reckon shell do quite well.
    Still feeding the same 500ish ppm mix.
    Ill be bondaging them again next weekend so ill be back then with an update.
    Give em a flush, get the lights flipped and start em on 50/50 veg/bloom feed for a couple weeks while they stretch.

Not really paying much attention to them tho. Its quite enjoyable.
    Might have to sack my hydro system like cos this coco malarly is just soooo much easier. Need 4 plants to make up the size of 1 but its fuckin bliss not having to mess about with a resevoir every day and i dont have to listen to it buzzing away all night.
    Got 6 autos there for the comp grow so got 3 gal and 6 gal pots to see what the difference is. Maybe theyll grow a bit faster in bigger pots. Theyre fully rooted now so ill get em potted up in the next few days and get some blurple on them :)
    IMG-20180603-WA0005.jpg IMG-20180603-WA0006.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well bollocks. Just got started mixin the coco up for my comp plants then realised ive not got any drip trays :(
    so the mrs is off grudgingly to the pound shop for half a dozen washin up basins the morra.
    Ill get them potted up and stick a marshy on them.
    Finally got round to trying to build a tent in my own, stupidly shaped loft the other day and realised its a bit out of my league so got a joiner commin round next weekend to help me out. Theyll be in my wardrobe for the meantime :(
    Blue dreams on the bottom
    Brooklyn sunrise on the top.
    20180604_203603.jpg 20180604_203546.jpg 20180604_203523.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  9. Update time again :)
    Few shots of my dutch passion tent. Everyones plodding along nicely.
    The run off for the autos has jumped from 700-1500 so gonna flush them out for a few days.
    The photo girls are on day 6 from flip so ill give them a few more days then flush them out and start full bloom nutes.
    Currently feeding half and half at 700-800ppm.
    Ph5.5- 5.8 going in which runs off around 6.2
    Quite happy with that.
    Still feeding them 2L a day.
    Gonna get them all tied down again tonight or tomorrow and do some more defol/lollipopping.
    IMG-20180612-WA0002.jpg IMG-20180612-WA0003.jpg IMG-20180612-WA0004.jpg IMG-20180612-WA0005.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. great looking! one of my plants had mental growth yesterday.
    I'm currently at 250ppm in the reservoir change. what should it be for the next few weeks?

should I replace the water every week and/or top it up periodically?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cant find your new journal mate. Loads of my following stuff disappeared. Tag me up n ill have a look :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cheers boo got my fingers crossed anyway. Im only hoping for 5 oz a plant so i should be ok
    Not sure what will happen to the autos though. I put 1 in just to see what would happen on 12/12 but mustve mixed my seeds up n got 2 lol.
    Im half way through building my attic room now aswell, got 6 autos up there now but only 1 250w light. Ill update them over the weekend once ive got the tent sheets up, another light and generally turned it into something a bit less embarrasing.
    Its a shitehole just now lol.
    Found some more seeds too so just gonna fire the lot on to fill my space. Might manage to get my nft res fired up after all

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hahaha i have no doubt you'll get it all set up and looking banging can't wait to see it finished i so wish i could expand but the misses wont let me :( i need to start a collective, fancy it? Hahaha I've chucked a few outside this year tho, they are doing well so far :) big girl is a frisian duck, that's what she's got strange leaves! Lol let me know if you need any seeds mate, ive got loads of AK420 fem photos if you want any? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Boo's Buds Boo'sBuds (@boosbuds88) • Instagram photos and videos

14. Oh wow that doesnt even look like weed,
    thats quality .
    Wish i could grow outdoors. Barely worth it in scotland though. Was still snowing here in may and itll be back to pissin rain by end of august.
    My mrs didnt want to let me expand iether but soon as i mentioned a boob job she quickly changed her tune. Winner winner!
    Howd you end up with the stock pile, you been smashin the comps on afn?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hahaha think I'll have to try for the old boob reduction for my misses then

No i don't win fuck all on there lol too many American's haha i work with dutch passion & seed stockers and create blogs with them :) similar to what you did with your auto ultimates that time :) i get unlimited seeds now, i fucking love it plus they sent me 110 fem photo seeds by accident and i can only grow autos

Boo's Buds Boo'sBuds (@boosbuds88) • Instagram photos and videos

16. Hmm that sounds like a nice business venture. How did that one come about? Wouldnt mind a slice of that pie .

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Am done teamin up lol.
    Was meant to have a mega bux job to go to so i stopped smokin and rented my room out for a 50/50 share. Then the job fell through so i got it back. Then was meant to be gettin another job away from home so gave it to the mrs mate and aggreed to help them out providing they doubled my costs (the photo/auto grow there) he just feeds what i tell him, i do everything else.
    Then i ended up stuck with basic wage job and no grow gear so got my mates off him on a 15oz aggreement to keep it which is whats going in my attic. 8-9 weeks time though and itll all be mine and ill have 20 odd oz to spare with the next lot a month old. What a fuck load of hassle but worth ut in the end :)

• Like Like x 1