Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

scottish weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by zackbmx, Feb 13, 2011.

1. #1 zackbmx, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    i think these are mids nugs have quite alot of crystals all over them, but it isnt really showing in the picture :/ what do you guys think? :smoke::smoke:

[​IMG]

2. It kinda looks like it wasnt dried/cured right. Or not developed.... Looks dank though.... is it really moist ?

3. actually yea it was kinda moist like really sticky,

4. yea leave that shit out and watch out for any webby looking substance could be mold

5. I'd smoke that shit on any day,

6. I'm from Scotland to, most shit is terrible I've seen but got an oz of white widow the other day. Prices are extortionate.

7. Thats what happens when you live on an Island.

8. Another scottish person here. Picking up tomorrow will post pictures.

9. Not bad, now go smoke it out of a bagpipe.:D

10. ^^^^^^this

Id love to hit that, this bud is really from Scotland?

This is the first stash Ive seen from Scotland(at least that i know of).

11. yea i just recently moved to scotland and this is the weed here.. nothing compares to the good ol' south florida dank man :(

12. #12 RedSmiley, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011
    Just keep looking man, if you already scooped that up, im sure there is even better stuff floating around.

13. Thats why u grow your own!

14. Sometimes that is just not an option.

15. lol thts cool...i came up against a scot the other day saying hi in the introduce yourself thread...he used a word like "fae" and i was like wtf in a nice way...:smoke:

16. Cool, maybe there's more scottish tokers here than i thought :smoke:

Looking forward to smoking what i've got later on tonight

17. yea guys i smoked a joint with maybe a quarter of that weed, and i gotta say i had to sit up against a wall.... i could hardly walk, it is actually some good shit :D but ill keep looking and posting more scottish dankity dank :smoke::smoke::smoke:

18. Hopefully picking up tomorrow will post when I get it! Where in scotland yous from?

If you know the right people around here you can get some amazing quality buds. Only problem is they're sold at 12.50/g but over the passed few weeks I've had Sweet Tooth, Pineapple Kush and Jack 47... only last night did i have to buy a bag of standard because the guys were out of town