Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scottish weed pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cocouktoker, Mar 23, 2012.

1. pppl live in scotland ? i thought that place was like a medevil place like king authors court, with merlin the wizzard and camelot. i guess i'd be glad i could just get weed there! looks decent

2. looks frosty. enjoy OP.

3. looks nice OP, schmoke it

4. leafy, but not unacceptable

5. looks like an infected vagina from a distance

but looks decently frosty for you Scots.

btw thx for having ancestors that formed the Campbell clan

6. Might be mid evil but bet that bud produced is dankker at least there air is clean..

7. All I can see are leaves with trichs. Is there a bud in there somewhere? :confused:

8. [quote name='"pearl75"']All I can see are leaves with trichs. Is there a bud in there somewhere? :confused:[/quote]

What I have left

ForumRunner_20120323_231153.png

9. Bro that's seed weed with sugar on it.. does it.get u high??

10. Okay, looks like you need to dry that stuff for a few more days then trim it a little more. Looks like some average outdoor. I wouldn't have paid for it, no sir.

11. Eh??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trying to say we don't smoke some fine herb like!? :p
    -
    Some nice bud cocouktoker, smoke on! :smoke:

12. if the leaves have trichomes on, why the fuck does it need to be trimmed to such a high level ? it will still get you baked.

OP thats a nice pickup, how much was it ? and where abouts in scotland ?

13. it looks like tree leaves with a spider web and water droplets. not saying it isn't dank but...

14. [quote name='"BuRnTrEeS247"']Bro that's seed weed with sugar on it.. does it.get u high??[/quote]

It's what?

15. [quote name='"AcousticToker"']

Eh??

Trying to say we don't smoke some fine herb like!? :p
    -
    Some nice bud cocouktoker, smoke on! :smoke:[/quote]

Nice green mate!
    Cheers Acoustic toker!

16. [quote name='"Dubway"']

if the leaves have trichomes on, why the fuck does it need to be trimmed to such a high level ? it will still get you baked.

OP thats a nice pickup, how much was it ? and where abouts in scotland ?[/quote]

25 pound in Edinburgh, already smoked some of it though

17. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']it looks like tree leaves with a spider web and water droplets. not saying it isn't dank but...[/quote]

What are you saying then?

18. Why? Using the cameras flash on weed that hasn't been dried properly, or dried at all may give you an inaccurate image of the trichomes on the buds themselves. Once that thing is dry I think you'll find that the trichomes on those outer leaves will reduce to nothing of much worth, and those outer leaves will make your smoke harsh, and less concentrated.

19. [quote name='"matmew"']

Why? Using the cameras flash on weed that hasn't been dried properly, or dried at all may give you an inaccurate image of the trichomes on the buds themselves. Once that thing is dry I think you'll find that the trichomes on those outer leaves will reduce to nothing of much worth, and those outer leaves will make your smoke harsh, and less concentrated.[/quote]

This weed is literally bone dry?