Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scottish Claymores 33-0 Rhein Fire....wooohoooooo

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, May 19, 2003.

1. just back from watching the Scottish claymores beat Rhein fire 33-0......what a game......if we beat the Amsterdam Admirals next week it will be worldbowl X1.........wooohooooo......worst part is i won't be able to make the final....and it's on TV, but only in the states....damn....it's on FOX...........maybe they'll change their minds if the Clamores make the final though...............today's game show's on a channel called direct 704....if anyone has heard of that channel??.......the times are here if you want to watch a good game...lol....as far as the European league goes in comparrison with the NFL...........it's second from the bottom........... http://www.nfleurope.com/news/2003/2003_tvsched.html ...........Peace out.........Sid

2. The FOX on the satellite gets them every EuroNFL every sunday. It's against the US constitution to watch football when it's soooo pretty and warm outside, but c'mon over anyway, won't be the first time I've broke the law!:D

I'll have the beer, bong, and munchies ready. I'll really crank the AC on and we can pretend it's fall. What time shall I expect ya?

3. unfortunately not till next year smokie........but tnx for the offer anyway, .......Woody the game is at Hampden park, here in Scotland, but i'm sure i'll get back to Amsterdam in the future....;)..........Peace out........Sid