Scott Peterson Sentenced To Death

Discussion in 'General' started by el-producto, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Damn good.

2. And Robert Blake is found innocent. Goes to show, if you want to kill your wife, make sure you're famous first.

3. Damn, I thought you said Scott Patterson.

4. San Quentin Death Row... Lethal injection.... Damn

5. was he not sentenced a few weeks back?

maybe it was a dream... but i remember a telling a few people about it i thought?

6. actually i think it was in november or something

7. who's Scott Peterson...........and Paterson, c'mon guys im the other side of the fucking planet here.........lol..........Peace out..........Sid

8. Here's a link with some info - youve got to realize this wan front page news for weeks at a time here in the US. Sometimes we forget yah know. ;)

http://www.courttv.com/trials/peterson/

Laci Peterson, a 27-year-old wife who was eight months pregnant, disappeared on Christmas Eve, prompting a nationwide search. But when the body of the Modesto, Calif., woman and her unborn child were found four months later, her husband, Scott, was charged with two counts of murder & subsequentally sentanced to death.

9. thanks for the link..........any of yous heard of Harold Shipman, he's big news here, well was.........he was a Dr that has been proven to have killed about 250 people, and more are being discovered all the time..........he was in a position to do it over a long time, and just said that they died of other things and wrote the death reports..........sick fucker............Peace out.........Sid

10. Theres a nurse in the U.S. being investigated for similar shit. But not on such a big scale.

11. That's great, 250 deaths? I am fascinated with serial killers.

12. scotts a sick fuck. he deserves to die.

13. i wont miss him.

14. he will die of old age before he dies of lethal injection. yaaay, there goes our tax money feeding, clothing, providing entertainment and providing him with a roof over his head until he lived a long healthy life. yet our homeless starve to death, live on the streets. Fuck our legal system. He should be dead by now.

15. auntie, you are right. it sucks. least he will be getting his ass pounded constantly though

16. You know I dont really give a shit about the whole thing. Maybe that woman was a crazed bitch or something... maybe she deserved it. As for the kid, I dont know or care... it wasnt even alive to begin with in my book. I dont know. If it is all true and Scott did it for pure pleasure, then he deserves to die because he got caught. I mean, shit, if youre going to do someone off you might as well get smart about it and try to get away with it.

17. I think instead of lethal injection he should be stuck in a dunk tank with electrified water and each of Laci's family should get 1 ball to try to kill that sick bastard. I really not crazy....I swear :rolleyes:

18. totally:mad:

19. Two words... Corporal punishment.
    Mr. Bush would support that... "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth."