Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Scott Brown - "It's The People's Seat."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Jan 13, 2010.

1. This guy could upset the Dems health care apple cart if he wins this special election. Rumor has it that the Dems will delay his swearing in if he wins.

I love his answer to Gergen's question. It is a perfect example of how conservatives are supposed to think.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJEEQHOnI2Q]YouTube - "It's The People's Seat."[/ame]

2. #2 TLF1088, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
    Not a big fan, better than Coakley though, that's for sure.

I'm voting for Kennedy though.

3. Good answer, now the only question is was it the truth or just a sales pitch?

4. ooooooo. he mentioned "the people" he must be for our best interests, right?

5. Yeah, but listen to how Gergen instinctively worded his question. Democrats do tend act as if a senate seat is their property when it's been held for so long.

It was cool how Brown didn't even have to think about it and gave such snappy and appropriate answer.

6. Is that all you can fit in? :p

7. A men to that. I don't know if this guy is blowin smoke (no pun intended) but it's important those pricks (liberals) know that was, is and will be the people's seat.

8. yeah ..yeah.

this one, this man right here.

He is the one.

9. What are martha coakley and scott brown's takes on medical marijuana?

10. Seems like a reasonable person, but I'd need to examine his voting record and his political history before I passed judgement on him.

He's a good speaker, but that doesn't mean anything at all.

11. True; but please don't default to the left, default to the right. [​IMG]

12. Why should I do that?