Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scorpion Joints

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by taripk, Jan 14, 2014.

1. I'm going to roll a scorpion joint but I'm concerned about how it's going to burn and what's the best way to smoke it. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389667131.832762.jpg The middle part of the joint will burn off before the two pincers are able to burn completely. What's the best way to get around this?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. whatever you do don't burn it from the back

3. It would be all about timing and lighting certain sections.Honestly looks like it would suck to smoke it

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 bigcat13, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    if you havent rolled it yet, put the same amount of bud in the end section as is in the pincers, same amount of bud inbetween that and the next pincer as the 2nd row of pincers, so on and so forth, should burn appx the same

edit: your pincers should have appx 1/6 of the bud that the main joint has

• Like Like x 2
  5. smoke the pincers halfway down before you light the other part

6. ...or just roll one fat and long joint that will actually smoke

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's some crazy-ass shit right there!   I've seen the Seth Rogan video on rolling a cross joint, but that scorpion is just taking it to another level of bad-ass fiendishness.

~proceeds to slow-clap

8. Thats gunna waste sooooo much weed

9. Also if you dont time your smoking correctly you'l have to smoke the legs/arms first and then you'd just have a long joint

10. someone's jealous  ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. jealous of what? he hasnt even rolled it yet

12. Start by just lighting the pincers maybe... then when they are almost gone, light the front.... after the front and pincers meet in the middle, just light the rest of that beast up.

• Like Like x 3
  13. You are jealous of him thinking about rolling a scorpion joint.  

14. hey, some positivity!   :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sounds like the most logical way to smoke that monster.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I think its gonna be one hell of a ressy mess by the end

17. [quote name="taripk" post="19335815" timestamp="1389667214"]I'm going to roll a scorpion joint but I'm concerned about how it's going to burn and what's the best way to smoke it. [​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscityForum1389667131.832762.jpgThe middle part of the joint will burn off before the two pincers are able to burn completely. What's the best way to get around this?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] did you end up rolling it?

18. Scorpion joints are for pussies.....I only smoke centipede joints.