Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scoring weed on Craigslist.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GanjFarmer', Feb 27, 2013.

1. I've just been thinking about it. Under the strictly platonic section there is always 420 friendly posts. If you were to meet up with someone, or simply just ask for a hookup you think it would work. It would either go one of two ways, either really good or really bad.

2. Yeah man, it's pretty much like you said. Either you'll get some nugs or something bad will happen.

3. Im pretty sure most of them, if not all are likely cops looking for a drug bust. If you advertise something it could lead to the same thing - a meet up with a cop, or more. OP if I were you I would not do something like that, at all. Just dont do it. Its not worth the risk. Plus there are a lot of very sketchy people out there too.
    If you are that desperate for weed start asking friends if they know someone who can help you out.

4. Worst idea ever IMO would never trust that shit

Suuutuutututuuu~

5. Not saying I'm gonna do it. I'm just saying, it's something I've thought about.

6. Yea I've thought about using craigslist too. Here in Colorado mmj caregivers are usually all over craigslist.

Before I got my card I was soo tempted to see if any of them would help me out.

7. Not a good idea

8. Your gonna get raped and cut into a thousand peices. Not worth it for weed IMO

9. depends where you located. Colorado,washington,california yeh, texas, florida, or any south east states nay.

edit- saw your in penn. so nay

10. I dunno about craigslist but I used a certain forum one time, which begins with t; and basically got a new dealer from it with bomb shit (in fact I picked up more fire from him just today). That community has an entire 'blackmarket' type subsection for random crap. So I'd say it should be pretty easy to spot the legit users from the scammer-type users as long as you're reasonable & smart about it. And I would hope for the sake of your own communities (where ever it is you may be) that the policing there is more than just trying to set up petty street dealers or buyers.

11. simply not worth it.

this experience had nothing to do with weed, but when i tried to sell my TV i had some guy reply saying he was interested. a Google search revealed he was a sex predator. thank god i had the intuition to look.

so especially when it comes to illegal transactions, it is never worth the risk on Craigslist.

you'd honestly be better off asking some skateboarder or something. worse case scenario is they'll tell you to screw off, or they'll rip you off a bit. but i guarantee you they won't murder you :p

12. That's true unless you're buying a pound or a bag at a time, cops wouldn't really bother with it. Unless you live in a really small rural village or county or town etc.
    Guess it depends on what the amount is

Just enjoying life's ride.

13. Anyways I hear that Craigslist website is just dodgy as hell! So many people that I know in the states always crack jokes about how they tried selling car parts and it wouldn't really end well haha. Also those memes, that shit just sounds too dodgy haha

Just enjoying life's ride.

14. I was going to do that exact craiglist thing this past summer. Was supposed to meet a guy at a large WM parking lot, even said I would buy his gf and him lunch. I knew nothing about what prices should be so I was going to pay $100 for an eighth. I know, I know.

So I'm my way to OKC, talking to him on the phone and he sketched out. Talk about someone missing out on an opportunity. He could have robbed me so bad at that price. He would have been laughing all the way home. Hence, I grow my own.
    az

15. Ill probably do that in Denver for the Cannabis Cup...

16. Out here in Cali there's laws against police entrapping you so they can't do a cl sting. The real worry in the situation is for the dealer because you could be the cop buying from him which is not illegal for them to do. I've met a few growers through cl really decent guys usually foreign or antisocial to some degree but you cut the middle man dispensary out of the equation. I would suggest being as un cop like as possible if attempting to score the cheeba on the interwebs

17. itll be just like the prostitution was, itll work for a little while, until the pigs figure out your little trick, and then theyll start making their own posts and busting people, so really if someone started this(im sure they already have) they'd really be making it worse for people in the long run who get get suckered into doing it.

just stick to the old school ways in my opinion

18. I have posted items to trade for herbs in some areas in the past. Met a few growers that way had an excellent connection in Olympia,wa met him by posting an ad up on CL for an ipad trade....cash, mmj or a mix of both.

Never has failed me, although I haven't done it in quite a while....and honestly everyone I have done this with has been cool as hell.

19. #19 medicatedd, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    i bought weed off craigslist like two weeks ago hahah
    put up a post, i wouldn't ever just call/text someone that put up a craigslist post advertising that they sell. theyre gonna get busted so fast and i would not want my # on their phone.

bc i do try my best to avoid getting murdered/raped/robbed/all 3 in that order,
    heres what i did:

obv didnt use the words "can any of you sell me weed?". didnt put my number on the post, emailing is key.
    got a lot of emails back. ignored the emails that were weird/creepy. use common sense, obviously red flags are them sending a picture of themselves, or text messages like ....
    [​IMG]

then i looked up their emails on facebook. i ignored the ones that didn't come up in a search and the ones that did i checked out their pictures, you'd be surprised how many people are public + have pics on their cover photos. i found a guy that looked chill and normal. met up with him, public place. he came in my car, i didn't go to his. brought scale. bought small amount (2gs)
    result:
    http://i50.tinypic.com/33n993n.png

be safe, be smart

20. I wouldnt do it.
    I would ask one of my hookups if they knew anyone or i would ask my trusted friends.
    I was friends with a really uptight girl and i asked her and thats where i met my first hook up. haha.

It could be good though, i would email them for a bit.