Scoring in Paris

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PlatinumKock, Aug 6, 2011.

1. yo im in paris my self so if you need help send me a private message i can help you out low key status so you dont get robbed

2. I don't think it will allow me to send you a message, but low key yes :hello:

3. Raise the roof bitch!

4. isnt european bud like laced with sand or some shit?

5. hahahah i love how you write. you're so random.

6. I am drunk and high and completely understood your entire story and all of the sidetracking parts. That's exactly how I write posts lol, by the time I get the point across I'm like dayuuuuuum I wrote wayy too much.

I don't know what to say besides lmfao, I love smoking with foreign people who like me, my friend had a German exchange student come live with him for however long schools do that shit. The german kid (his names robin) turns out to be the same age we were at the time ( 16 ) and can out party all of us.

Then i roll a joint (monster, 1.5 inch size) filled up with ground herb, robin looks at it and his eyes widen as he says " that's all weed ?!?!11111111 ????, I can't smoke that"

Was pretty hilarious, I guess foreigners from west Europe are more prone to roll spliffs (tobbaco weed joint mixture) so he hit it a few times and was like "NO MORE! NO MORE! In this hilarious accent."

When it comes to drinking though.... Dear god.

7. First Long story I've ever Liked <3

8. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :smoke: