Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Score!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by telluride toker, Feb 21, 2004.

1. I just picked up an 1/8th today. I had given the money to this guy I work with like a week ago, and he's been making excuses for not having it every day.
    But at work today he gives me a tap on the shoulder and hands me the bud. I looked at it, and it was one of the smallest 1/8ths I'v ever seen. I told his so, and he said "hey, man, that's what the guy gave me. He wieghed it out right in front of me." I still didn't believe him, but I just weighed it and yep, it was an 1/8th.
    It's some serious skunk, and I needed to go out and put it in my car 'cuz it stunk so bad. The nuggets are dense and sticky, and it almost looks like I could make keif out of the shake alone. I haven't smoked in two weeks, so my tolerance is nice and low.
    This is some killer bud. I just rolled a cone and it's sitting in front of me, waiting to be smoked. Here goes nothing.

I'm lighting some insence...
    Putting on some Grateful Dead...
    Sparking the joint...
    Puff...
    Puff...
    Puff...

Life is good!

I love the City, I love the ganja, and I LOVE YOU ALL!
    Peace.

2. and i love!

banoffee ice cream, that stuffs awesome

3. Yea the last two 1/8s I bought, each from a different source, looked quite small. I don't have a scale, but they both lasted me 2 weeks(each) so they musta weighed out. Good shit, glad to hear your coworker came through - maybe throw him an appology depending on how you sounded when you told him it looked small.

4. I never stressed him about it, which is partially why it took so long. It wasn't a big deal to me, but it was really nice to have some green again.

5. wish i were you

6. and i wish i was toker (well not really, just had his supply of weed) :D: D: :DDD

7. Doesn't everybody?

hehe, yea I know how to conserve. I only smoke once a day by myself usually, and I only smoke enough to get me high. 1.75 grams a week...that's still $20 a week/or $1040 a year!