scoopin up dog shit

Discussion in 'General' started by Boomhauer, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Not alot of hours at work lately, so im scoopin up some dog shit for 30 bucks. She said all the beer I can drink too, so thats a plus.

Just felt like sharing. I never scooped up shit before hahah

2. Fuuuuck, now that's a gig. Beer and thirty wing wangs is sweet for poo scoopin'. I have to do that shit for free...

3. Lol I gotta go to her house tomorrow mornin around 9 and do this. Second I get there, im askin where the beer at haha. She lives in a suburban neighborhood, so I hope it aint too much shit

4. one day, you need to bring a case with you. get her drunk after work one day. pull out a joint and burn, then fuck her.

but seriously though,my brother in law does this, he has physical limitations that limits his employment opportunities to few and far between. says he enjoys it. just walking through the neighborhoods and parks, scoopin poo.

5. I can see the peacefulness in it. Just walkin around with just your thoughts scoopin some poop. Tbh, id rather do that than work where I work.

And yea when I get there, ima feel her out and see if she wana get nasty lol. Might have to take off my shirt while I do this haha. Give theae suburban women somethin to look at ;)

6. Glad youre getting work mate,but she shouldn't have a dog if she cant pick up its shit.
    Really really annoys me that.

7. I've never picked up poo either. Hell I would just get super blazed an get it all done.

8. Yeah this for sure.

But happy you've got work though man that's the main thing.

9. I worked at a dog day care for a few years, I would say a solid 2/3 of that job was picking up shit/mopping up piss. it never bothered me, but sometimes we'd have potential employees come in for a trial shift who would like dry heave when they smelled it (obviously they didn't get hired)

10. I preciate the kind words bros. Just woke up. Bout ready to scoop that shit up lol.

Havent smoked weed in a couple weeks. I think im pickup when im done lol.

11. Just finished. The bucket filled 3/4 way full. If I were to guess, there was atleast 9, 10 lbs of shit I scooped up. Those dogs are healthy for sure hahaha.

That lady however. Mhm she was kinda snobby. I pull up and she just hands me a shovel, some gloves, and left a beer and the money on the patio table lol. After that she went inside and never saw her again.

Oh well. I got extra money. Bout to hit up subway and pickup some green if this dude will pickup the phone!!

12. If you can, smoke before you do, don't get to to drunk....it is actually a peaceful chore. Just as long as you aren't picking up mushy poops its not that bad. Shit goes hard after a day or so
    I used to scoop up dog shit at one of my community service places and it allowed me time to think about my life and it is actually where I thought up my money plan and path I am on now
    And take your time. Get as much money as you can. Maybe bring the rest of the beer home lol