Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scooped Some Bubble Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jay o2 waster, Jan 13, 2011.

1. #1 jay o2 waster, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
    Couple things first. I am on this fourm all the time, every day actually but I never post. Also, I just got my medical card last week so I am pretty excited about that to say the least.

Now for the goods, I stumbled upon some bubble hash tonight. Seems pretty legit although I have never personally had any hash. It was a bit crumbly but balled right up when i worked it between by fingers. I would say I have a pretty high tolerance for bud as I toke anywhere between 1 and 2 grams of nice medical bud a day. Lately mostly from a chillum or my vaporizer. I smoked about 1/10 gram of this stuff and I am treed. :smoke:

So what do you guys suggest I do with this stuff? My little brother said something that started with breaking down a Newport and I told him I had heard enough. I just smoked a little bit of it from a sneaky toke bowl I have for my car to try it out. What do you guys think?

Gonna have to grab some more of this stuff. I will try to post a picture. But I am going to pack the vaporizer now.

Attached Files:

2. I don't know how well vaporizing it would work but you should just put it on top of some weed and smoke it.