Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scooby snacks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JohnnyBravo1, May 20, 2011.

1. Anyone have a problem with scooby snacks? I for one am a scobby magnet. Whatever bowl I smoke from I always get scooby snacks. Its not that I inhale too hard because I've gotten them by just sucking in softly.

2. Get a screen. :p

3. #3 Codee, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah basically this...

4. Or buy better weed and also learn how to pack a bowl. You dont want anything but bud in your bowl. I use no screen and I dont get scooby snacks. I just make sure theres no seed shells or stems.

5. screens ftw

6. I used to get them, just buy a few screens. They're very cheap too :hello:

7. go to your faucet and feel around and you can find a really good screen til you can go buy some....if you need one asap.

8. Just use a plug nug and be careful. I only get them when smoking from a 1 hitter.

9. get a glass screen