Scoobies Secret Doobie Farm

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Sc00byD00bie, Mar 12, 2015.

1. I bought a used Volcano a few years back and really like it. Very low maintenance compared to the other vapes I have. I use a Pax Era sometimes and it’s convenient but expensive, and a Arizer Solo II I like as a portable but it’s not anything you can hide easily.
    SS looks like a workhorse but I’ve never had the pleasure. I used a Arizer tower vape before the Volcano and that works well and is very reasonable. It does a wand or a bag setup, whatever you prefer.
    Lots of choices out there today for vaporizers.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Where do you live @Sc00byD00bie I always thought you lived in Oregon. Damn dude shit looks scary.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Israel

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  4. Damn yea very rough area to live. Not too many friendly neighbors. Luckily they have a rather impressive airforce.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yeah man hell that one nite we was talkin while they was getting bombed or something in the distance or some crazy stuff....crazy shit bro.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Well I am no expert but religions seem to be fueling this long hate war.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Cheers! I have both and completely agree, thier both excellent devices. Silver surfer was my first vape like 10 years ago and it's what I hold as the gold standard, but the portability of the pax is awesome, and it's become my device of choice.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Always wanted to try the volcano but never got the chance. Silver surfer have a new model (2.0 i think?) with a bag attachment. Personally I really like the vape tho, I think if i had a bag I wouljd just be compelled to finish the whole bag every time with my OCD lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Israel
    Yeah religion is the fuel that drives the terrorist agenda. Iran sees Israel as the "small devil" (and the USA is the "big devil") and their ultimate goal is pretty much to erase Israel from existence and the reason why Israel as been so adamant about foiling Iran's nuclear program.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. Every year or so I look at what's new in the tabletop vape market and every time I come to the conclusion that I want to keep my silver surfer :hookah:.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I do finish the bag every time and you really want to otherwise it just ends up as a sticky mess on the inside of the bag. They get there eventually and that’s why you change them so that would hasten the process. I control it by putting less in the bowl if I’m not in too much pain, and you get several bags per bowl as you increase temperature. You can also custom build bags easily to any size. Biggest drawback for me is the price. But if mine died I’d buy a new one that day. I find it easier to manage with arthritic hands also. It really is a great medical device
    I just remembered, they even came out with a different bowl that accepts capsules that you can preload for precise dosing but I’m a more fly by the seat of my pants kinda guy :volcano:

• Like Like x 4
  12. I always said you're a pretty fly dude

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Ideologically the NRA and politicians in the US have people brainwashed into thinking that an armed populace act much like the Iron Dome defense; Quick Draw McGraw type of mentality. A recent tragedy here where two runaway youths broke into a home and when confronted had armed themselves with what was at hand there - AR15, shotgun, and automatic pistol and had a gun battle before being apprehended. The spin from reports tended to demonize the youths with nary a mention of the unsecured weapons that increased the danger to LEO as well as the kids. Quite a few of those here on the forum who I'm friendly with cling to the Second Right argument to justify a need to arm themselves with little to no recognition that the possession of a weapon actually increases their own vulnerability (and their loved ones). A wrist rocket and a pocket full of marbles would be a better strategy but much like a shiny red race car they perceive their own masculinity with a gun in hand. Rant over, back to silent watching over this and many other threads I follow.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Heard about that shit with the kids, that's fucking nuts...I think they are going to be tried as adults for attempted murder of a police officer. I don't know the laws in the U.S about locking guns but if there is one they should also put the owner of the guns on trial if he was suppose to have his guns lock and didn't.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. :wave::bolt:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. A wrist rocket and a pocket full of marbles would be a better strategy
    ????????
    Good luck! Lol!

• Like Like x 3
  17. IMG_1525.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. I remember when this happened, they made a few drops and would advertise the location a few minutes before so the cops wont be able to react in time. Crazy shit lol.

• Like Like x 6
  19. Dont they chop ur hands off and 10years for a gram in israel or somthing ? Had a pal there said he never dared touch it cause of the punishments but drooled at my spliffs after having smoked it abroard working .

Silver surf is my last vape i was gona sell but didnt due to its ornament value and hemp bag first baught by the mrs etc..
    How do you use it ? There attatchments i know buy i could never get it to work right

• Like Like x 1
  20. hiya scooby,how you doing? hoping its all good and safe,
    shalom :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1