Scoobies Secret Doobie Farm

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Sc00byD00bie, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Looks great! Looking forward to the smoke report.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. nice job scooby! those trics r blinding :coolalt:, how long did you veg them?

• Like Like x 3
  3. Thanks! These were vegged for 13 days under my bloom lights with supplemental blue LED.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Gorilla Blood day 74, gonna take her down in 3 days
    IMG_6003.jpg IMG_6004.jpg IMG_6011.jpg IMG_6012.jpg IMG_6018.jpg IMG_6029.jpg IMG_6030.jpg IMG_6033.jpg

:apache:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. #3105 Sc00byD00bie, Mar 6, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
    Gorilla Blood harvest, 77 days:
    IMG_6052.jpg IMG_6054.jpg IMG_6056.jpg IMG_6057.jpg IMG_6058.jpg IMG_6059.jpg IMG_6060.jpg IMG_6061.jpg IMG_6063.jpg IMG_6064.jpg IMG_6079.jpg

#LOG Harvest Gorilla Blood

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Not sure if I mentioned it or not but out of the six seeds I popped last I got four females! Four Lemon Ghani (Bodhi) and a Blue Kush (BOG).
    Anyway, I made some extra clones when sexing them so I planted them in the side area where I just harvested the Gorilla Blood from.

Added back the second 10G pot and will try to flower 6 plants under the same light, with less veg this time. 2-3 days to recover from the TP shock and then flip right away.
    IMG_6082.jpg
    Clockwise starting from the left side: Blue Kush, Lemon Ghani 2, Lemon Ghani 1. IMG_6083.jpg

Three Temple of Apollo (Bodhi). IMG_6084.jpg

Under the four qb96. Dimmed to about 30% right now and will slowly raise the intensity in the following days. I might also add some far red if I get a chance. IMG_6085.jpg

Oh and, got some clones going for the no-till bed for when the Zamaldelica finishes.
    IMG_6080.jpg

#LOG Transplant Temple of Apollo, Lemon Ghani, Blue Kush

• Like Like x 4
  7. you know that board is not 100% working right? (aside from the 30%)

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. That's a sht thing to have happen. I did manage to repair my 800 diode board after dropping it and damaging several diodes. Was a bit of a pita.

• Like Like x 2
  9. No I didn't notice, thanks for pointing that out!
    Darnnit, I hope I can fix it...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Clones are rooting :metal:
    IMG_6094.jpg
    Zamaldelica day 90, slowly but surely...
    IMG_6097.jpg IMG_6098.jpg IMG_6099.jpg IMG_6100.jpg

Flipped the lights on the side area this morning, this is after thier first 12h night.
    IMG_6095.jpg IMG_6101.jpg

Stay safe friends

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Looking good scoob! What's w/ the clone swords,? And is that an upside down root toot? Does it work better like that?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Thanks!
    The swords are for identification, I have several strains cloned each one gets a different color. Which reminds me, I wanted to post the list in case I lost my note.

Lemon Ghani 1 - Red
    Lemon Ghani 2 - Orange
    Lemon Ghani 3 - Green
    Blue Kush - Blue
    Panama - Yellow

What's a root toot? :confused_2:

• Like Like x 4
  13. Lol root riot ! :biggrin: I'm not a typist at all, you put them upside down? a root toot sounds like it's farting:roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Those pesky farting roots, lol!
    Are my plugs upside down? They came lose in a bag so I have no idea, I just thought it made sense to use the wide part as the base. Cuts don't seem to mind :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. What’s up @scoobydoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. You root your clones open with no tray to hold them? Do exposed roots take any damage from lights?

• Like Like x 2
  17. Hey man, Not much just trying to stay safe, how have you been?
    :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 2
  18. They are in a propagator with a dome, it just doesn't look like it from the photo cause I stuck the camera in there ;)

• Like Like x 2
  19. So I made a booboo, my timer for the side area was set to "on" even though I set the timers for 12./12, basically the lights have been on till now. I just corrected it but that means they got another day of veg and flowering starting now.

#LOG Flip side area (Temple of Apollo, Lemon Ghani, Blue Kush)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Cool breeze doing great hope your good

Sent from my Alcatel_5059R using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3