Scoobies Secret Doobie Farm

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Sc00byD00bie, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Nice bud stacking going on there. Looks good!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Thanks!

Im actually a bit surprised the snow moon, which is 80% indica got a lot bigger then the panama :blink:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Indicas grow faster IME and it takes longer in veg for a sativa to get big. They also usually stretch a lot more in early flowering so IDK. How long were they in veg? Maybe not quite long enough for the Panama?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah you're right they didnt have much veg, I dont remember exactly but it was less then a week. IIRC the panamas kept stretching even later in flower so it will be interesting to see how they end up.
    :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 2

5. Yeah. I have plants on both extremes. The indicas take way longer to veg but don’t stretch nearly as much in flower. Sativas stretch fast in veg and in flower. Some mostly sativas I have don’t stop stretching in flower.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yes this is true, my first round of panama there was one that just didnt stop stretching till the day i chopped her.

• Like Like x 3
  7. These were taken yesterday (Day 50)
    IMG_3712.jpg

Panama IMG_3713.jpg IMG_3715.jpg

Snow Moon IMG_3716.jpg IMG_3717.jpg

Snow Moon IMG_3718.jpg

:apache:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Lotus Bay #1: Suspected Female (I think i see a couple of pistils just starting to protrude from a calyx.) Will give it a couple more days to be sure.

Lotus Bay #2: Confirmed male.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Last year I had a sativa skunk that got over 6 foot by the time it finished and I cut it early(my grow space does not have room for plants over about about 5 foot max because of ceiling height). I flowered at about a foot and a half and it never quit growing. It was exciting until it got out of control.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Day 60
    IMG_3758.jpg

Panama turning out really nice IMG_3759.jpg IMG_3760.jpg

Snow Moon. Its a monster! started from a wee little 5" clone no veg, its about two feet tall now and PACKED! IMG_3761.jpg IMG_3762.jpg

Snow moon. Same mother as the previous one but this one didnt explode quite as much. IMG_3764.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  11. They all look nice Scoob, but that Snow Moon is awesome! That’s a sativa stretch for sure.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Just took some clones, getting ready for next round which is going to be a mix of Panama 1+2, Snow Moon and Lotus Bay.
    IMG_3787.jpg

I just hope they root since the moms are not in their prime right now. I recently heavily trimmed them (not planning ahead for this round sigh...) and about two weeks ago I realized I wont be able to take clones from them so I foliar sprayed them with kelp. Well after about a week they all started growing shoots out of every node, so...I gave them a (very light) alfalfa tea foliar, which caused them to stretch like crazy with this thin spindly, purple, woody stems. I guess them being in only 1gallon pots they didnt have enough oompf to support such a fast grow spurt and that was the result.
    Kinda kicking myself cause before i trimmed them couple of weeks ago they had massive vegetative thick growth i could have taken really nice clones from.
    Anyhoo...did my best with what I have, scraped a bit from the and split the stem at the cut using a surgical knife to hopefully help them root. If this doesnt work well I'll just have to wait a month until i get more growth to take cuts from.

#LOG Clones (Panama, Snow Moon, Lotus Bay)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Sometimes the best laid plans...
    We’ll keep our fingers crossed?

• Like Like x 3
  14. Day 70:
    IMG_3788.jpg

Panama Starting to foxtail IMG_3789.jpg IMG_3790.jpg

Snowmoon, should have been ready a week ago according to description lol. IMG_3791.jpg IMG_3792.jpg IMG_3793.jpg IMG_3794.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yeah I dont think I ever grew one where the breeder description was accurate lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. I know how you feel. Sometimes my cloning skill and timing get the best of me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Ugh. I could have taken tons of really nice clones about a month ago, really need to
    [​IMG]
    I was literally "oh shit its the end of the grow maybe i should take some clones?"

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  18. I gotta laugh guys, it sounds all too familiar :passtheshit:
    :lmafoe:
    Guilty as charged...:GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Bring the heat down a bit to midigate the foxtailing.
    Other than that all looks well. Fun and inspiring grow!

• Informative Informative x 1