Scoobies Secret Doobie Farm

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Sc00byD00bie, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Day 93 Golden Tigers:
    IMG_3429.jpg IMG_3430.jpg IMG_3431.jpg IMG_3432.jpg IMG_3435.jpg

Also, two GDP Bay Lotus beans in the water!

Have a great weekend!
    :apache:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Definitely getting there! That’s gonna be a great sativa!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. #2403 Sc00byD00bie, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018

Day 99, Girls really packed on some weight these last days, they got so heavy I found them laying down on the soil (!) so i propped them back up with some bamboo stakes.
    IMG_3440.jpg IMG_3441.jpg IMG_3442.jpg IMG_3443.jpg IMG_3446.jpg IMG_3448.jpg

Still some white pistils but I think one more week.

Meanwhile Lotus Bay seeds germinated a couple days ago:
    IMG_3439.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. 99 days! Sweet! They’re looking great Scooby! I can almost smell them from here

• Like Like x 3
  5. woah! guess its time to change that carbon filter! :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. Nice scoob! No laying down on the job when you are on watch! Smells great, I'll drop by for a doobie or 2 :laughing:

• Like Like x 3
  7. :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Everything's looking great in here. Those bay lotuses should be interesting, they look like nice strong seedlings too. I'm actually about to grow a half pack of the classic grandaddy purple in a month or two.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Nice, I had grown the purple dream (blue dream x GDP) couple of runs ago and it was pretty good meds. should be interesting to see how your GDP comes out.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Day 105, starting to foxtail. Gonna take them down tonight!
    IMG_3459.jpg IMG_3460.jpg IMG_3461.jpg IMG_3462.jpg IMG_3463.jpg

A peek in the veg cab: Panama in the back row, Snow moon in the middle row (That one snow moon in the middle is just exploding!) and two Lotus Bay seedlings in the very front :barefoot:
    IMG_3457.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  11. I love your setup dude, I need to get some of those surface sensors for my blumats to keep my clones from drying out in their fertile pots.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thanks man!
    You're gonna love these surface blumats. One thing i still need to tweak is the little wicking pad under them can hold quite a bit of water and takes a long ass time to dry out so it takes some time before the "res" fills up again. need to find something else to put under there that will dry out faster, maybe even a piece of an old cotton shirt.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Fleece maybe?

• Like Like x 2
  14. Yeah fleece could work but might be too thick again. I will try a few things and see what works.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Day 106, Harvest!
    IMG_3469.jpg

This plant has some weird ass structure inside the buds, its full of tiny little buds with thier own pistils, its like it was growing more buds inside the outer buds. You can kinda see it at the bottom peace that fell off how the insides is all full of immature buds, looks like some cauliflower, lol!

Out of the three I left a portion of two and switched the lights to 18/6 to try and reveg and maybe take a clone, assuming i want to keep it.
    IMG_3471.jpg IMG_3472.jpg IMG_3473.jpg

The third one i cut from the base of the stem and found some dead soil mites that probably got lost, stuck in the resin and died. poor fellas, next time ill make sure to keep the bottom of the stem clear. At least I didnt see any trapped rollie pollies this time.
    IMG_3466.jpg

#LOG Golden Tiger harvest

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. What’s up next for your flower space? Anything special?

17. Next up will be Snow Moon from Ace.

Snow Moon is a vigorous and tasty hashplant hybrid with genetics from Pakistan and China.

It combines 2 excellent elite hashplants from our genetic library: the famous purple Pakistan Chitral Kush 2002, and our best China Yunnan indica expression from our Orient Express hybrid.

Snow Moon displays 2 main phenotypes that are equally frequent. Firstly, we have the 'white' pheno, with higher influence coming from the China Yunnan hashplant genetics, with more organic, earthy and forest aromas. This pheno matures producing a thick and shiny layer of resins all over the flowers and closer leaves, giving her a 'snowy' appearance that reminds us the best expressions of the white family from the 90s.

On the other hand, we also find the 'blackberry' pheno, with evident pakistani influence, that produces beautiful purple flowers with reddish hints, emanating a sticky and appealing resin that smells like forest fruits bubblegum.

Both phenos produce indica plants of remarkable quality, with a warm, pleasant and happy psychoactivity, and consistently rounded and 'mouth watering' aromas. The hash produced from this strain is exceptional.

Since 2007 we have been exploring different combinations between Pakistan Chitral and China Yunnan, until we found the best genetic combinations possible between these 2 classic indicas from our catalogue.
    Snow Moon was born in 2013 and since then we have been doing testings to finally offer you this yummy limited edition in 2016.

Limited edition available in standard and feminized format, while stock lasts.

Sativa / Indica ratio 80 % indica / 20 % sativa
    THC 12-16 %
    CBD 0.15 %
    CBG 0.16 %
    Flowering indoors 7-9 weeks
    Genetics: Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush 2002 x Orient Express (China Yunnan hashplant pheno).

Should be fun :Love-Plant:

• Like Like x 4
  18. Snow Moon sounds like it’s going to be great!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah, hoping for a white pheno female as I also have some Pakistan Chitral kush seeds but any nice female would be great really.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Would be awesome if you got each pheno!

• Agree Agree x 2