Scoobies Secret Doobie Farm

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Sc00byD00bie, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Gelato, OGK18, Ghost OG and got a cut of GG#4 from a friend that came from Supposedly from plant that won cannabis cup lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gelato i never heard of, could be good mixed with cookies? :laughing:
    I have heard of gorilla glue however, it was all the rage about a year or two ago i believe, should be good meds! :metal:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Day 72 Golden Tigers:
    IMG_3348.jpg IMG_3350.jpg IMG_3351.jpg IMG_3353.jpg

These have some time before they are ready but i dont think i will be ready with clones by then. Was thinking of leaving them in the no-till to reveg after harvest so i can take some clones for a new mom. Might have to leave a bit of bud at the bottom since its pretty much from top to bottom. Dont they look like perfect little SOG plants?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Very nice Scoob!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Transplanted the seedlings to 1gallon smarties couple days ago, they seem to be liking it :)

3 on the left are Snow moon and 3 on the right Panama F2.
    IMG_3368.jpg

:apache:

• Like Like x 3
  6. How are you doing Scooby?

I saw on the news a bunch of shit hit the country. Iron didn't knock all of em down.

Were you affected at all?

"Kept you waiting, huh?"

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. #2387 Sc00byD00bie, Jun 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    Ghetto Swick Blumat!

Decided to convert the veg cab into a blumat controlled swick.
    I already had a layer of wicking fabric on the bottom so i just laid out the blumat line with a surface blumat on each side.
    IMG_3377.jpg

I cut small squares of a foam sheet and from the wicking fabric to make a stand for the blumats
    IMG_3379.jpg

My idea was to elevate the sensor to allow some depth (1/4") of water. when the water goes below the elevation the blumat should open up.
    IMG_3384.jpg
    Found out the cabinet is not level! Water pooling on the front...
    IMG_3387.jpg

I was worried if i try to shove stuff under it to correct it it might create stress in the plastic and that might cause it to break over time so im leaving it as is. The wicking fabric and the wicking media should be able to move the water to the plants in the back. Now that i think about it I should also move the two water lines to the far back so water has to go all the way down the slope!

Filled with clay rocks i got a good deal on. I like these best for swick as they dont grind to sand or get crushed like lava rock, and they don't get all over the place like perlite.
    IMG_3388.jpg

And with the seedling back in place. 4 Panama in the back and 3 moon shadow in the front.
    IMG_3390.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
  8. Go Sc00b!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Great idea Scoob! That should keep the algae in check too hopefully.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Bet those plants will love it! Looks good man!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Man scoobs Thats so cool
    Hos is it working so far

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thanks for the kind words my dudes! :metal:
    @STIGGY so far its not flooding so i guess its working? I will know for sure in a few days as i see if it can keep the water level.

Some pics of the Golden Tiger girls, day 85!
    IMG_3412.jpg IMG_3413.jpg IMG_3414.jpg IMG_3415.jpg

Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Golden Tiger looks yummy! Still could use a little more time though huh. Should be a kick ass sativa!

• Like Like x 4
  14. They are getting there but yeah I think they need a couple more weeks at least.
    How's yours doing? come on man post some pics!:smoke:
    :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Sorry, I don’t even have pots in my grow room right now. They’re doing alternative duty out in the vegetable garden. I’m undecided about this winter but I’ll be downsizing to 10 gallon pots next round. Just easier for me to handle.
    This was a couple weeks ago when I first put them out. The ones with plants have been there 3 years. They’re 10 gallons apiece. The 15 and 20’s have radish and cucumbers coming up now.
    0F6ED117-F53C-466B-A816-4E014769CA9C.jpeg 02CBE6D0-11E6-423E-9185-A0DF131A0882.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Nice! I wish i had some land like that to start a veggie garden.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Looks like my blumat swick system is working. Actually it;s working better then i expected because whats happening is when the water level goes down the little piece of wicking fabric right under the elevated blumat stays wet for a while longer and when it finally dries the blumats open and raise the water level back to where the sensor is sitting. So basically im getting a pattern of water going down and back up throughout the day, which means less standing water and more air exchange in the wicking media.

plants look happy too! :smoke:
    IMG_3417.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Freaking genius man! Looking good in here, is that tiger from ace genetics?

• Like Like x 3
  19. Thanks man :)
    Yes Ace golden tiger.

• Like Like x 3