1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Scoobies Secret Doobie Farm

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Sc00byD00bie, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Early testing on the Sour Diesel #2 is really going well :volcano::smoking::D:yay::jump::metal::thankyou: I can’t wait until it’s cured. I’m wondering if the purple one will be any different? The samples are from the first one, and it was definitely the poorest looking one of the bunch. A lot of brown pistils and a few darker buds but mostly green. The second one has a bit of purple, but otherwise very green. The biggest one has very fat, purple top buds. They’ll probably all be pretty similar but we’ll see. I’m keeping them separate and well marked. A month or 2 should only help things.
    So I checked on my last lady first thing yesterday morning and I found a couple yellow bananas and a small bunch of green ones on one apex bud on a small side branch. So I chopped her then and there. I figure 86 days should do it and I guess she does too lol. I saw quite a few cloudy and probably 10% or so amber trichs the past few days anyway. Still quite a few clear ones though. :confused_2: I’m loving it so far so I guess it doesn’t really matter. Good pain relief to boot.
    Thinking back, I believe every time I’ve seen bananas or gotten a few seeds it was from a female seed. I haven’t really seen one that’s bad enough to take too early or had more than a few seeds, but it makes me wonder how much better the regular version would be. I’ll have to go back and revisit a few someday. I’ll post a few bud shots when I trim the bigger one.
    :passtheshit:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The third and final CBD Therapy ready for the jar. This one broke my streak. The other 2 were 84 grams, this one is 88. Really I’m happy about it, I was starting to wonder about the scale...
    01B7D23D-6139-4FE7-B4F6-0D430D1C0965.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. sounds like you got some winners with the SD's :metal:
    i wonder if you get any different taste with the purple one. sucks about the nanners, never grew fems before but i have definitely seen my share of herms in regulars, so idk. i have heard however that fems tend to herm more but i could be wrong :confused_2:

• Like Like x 5
  4. Day 76 Golden Tigers. few ambers showed up, maybe 1%-2%, will probably chop them end of next week
    IMG_2333.jpg IMG_2334.jpg IMG_2335.jpg

Dutch Delight day 32, these girls move fast! :eek2:
    IMG_2336.jpg IMG_2338.jpg

:apache:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Looks great! DD is moving fast!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Trimmed up another SD#2. This one came in at 139 grams. That’s more like it. It happens to be the one I defoliated too so maybe that helped? One more to go...

• Like Like x 5
  7. Day 80, the GT's got chopped and are now hanging.
    IMG_2353.jpg IMG_2354.jpg IMG_2355.jpg
    ill probably get 10-15 grams from these, LOL! :laughing:
    Buuut, at least i know this method works for keeping plants small, now just need to scale it back so they are the right size.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Looks awesome Scoob! I don’t know about you, but I learn something new every time, and some things for the second time lol. :smoking: It’s all fun in the end and that’s what is important imho.
    I learn something from you every time you grow as well. I love your innovations! The amounts we grow individually are immaterial really, it’s the quality that counts, and all that really matters. It’s much harder to grow a few small plants than a few larger ones. One small mistake and you’re done, but not so with bigger plants. It’s easier to see trouble coming and that gives you much more time to react and the plants are much stronger and more able to recover.
    So don’t feel bad about the size of your plants. It’s the quality that matters. If it meets YOUR expectations then it was a success. Nothing else matters really. :passing-joint:
    I’m looking forward to the smoke report already :hookah:

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Thanks brother!

you know me, I look at it all as a learning experience. i'm already planning the next round. gonna go for a GT's again, third times a charm right?

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Third time is the charm indeed!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Looking good Sc00by and Mainah!! Anyone know what happened to Jerry?? Can't seem to find him or his journal

• Like Like x 1
  12. good question! i havnt seen @jerry111165 around lately. hope all is well with him.

• Like Like x 6
  13. All is good pal. I’m still around but much spottier than I used to.

J

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. hey bud, glad to hear you're good :)

• Like Like x 4
  15. Trimmed and jarred the last SD. It produced the most even though I lost the 2 largest top colas to mold. Bottom buds were fine but the tops were just too dense I guess. I’ve been having a hard time with stuff drying too quickly with ambient humidity just under 50% in the house too so it surprised me. It’s my first loss to mold. The buds are incredibly dense and heavy on all 3 plants but this is the only one with mold. Glad I didn’t wait any longer. Still a nice haul though...
    F0304BDB-0FDB-4254-970A-E27CE7EA069B.jpeg
    I’m really liking this strain. In small doses it gives me great energy but just a little too much and total space cadet lol. My kinda weed :smoke: The CBD Therapy is excellent for balancing it out when I want more pain relief without too much spacing out. They work well together. The CBD Therapy by itself just gives a little pick me up with no discernible high that I can detect but I may be a little too under the influence to determine that properly. :smoking:
    Overall I’m satisfied with the results of this grow and both strains.

• Like Like x 2
  16. nice score! sucks about the mold man, guess mother nature really liked that strain! i hear ya about the drying tho, my GT's were ready to jar after 3 days, 7 days my ass, way too dry now lol.

• Like Like x 3

Grasscity Deals Near You