Scoobies Secret Doobie Farm

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Sc00byD00bie, Mar 12, 2015.

1. that sour diesel looks killer!
    :passing-joint:

Dutch delight clones finally rooted and got added to the no-till. you can see them on the far right and left sides.
    IMG_2282.jpg

you can see how little the golden tigers stretched standing next to the rooted DDs'!

IMG_2283.jpg IMG_2284.jpg IMG_2285.jpg IMG_2286.jpg

i think i will still use this method again but maybe not keep them for that long in the smaller pots next time.

:apache:

• Like Like x 6
  2. I feel ur pain scoob i was running 2 perpetual flower tents. Prob was I had to plant small clones in them. Yield sucked. So I see where your issue is. I'm still trying to figure out rt time to flower and rt size even with separate veg and flower rooms.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. yeah there's definitely a learning curve. im not to upset about it, as long as i learn something i can make it better next time!

• Like Like x 4
  4. I’m around day 65 and still not seeing a lot of cloudy trichs. We’re definitely getting closer though. Still struggling with gnats too and they’re taking their toll. All but one plant has slowed down considerably, but I still have to keep tying branches up as they fall over from the weight so all is not lost, just a little disappointed.
    C8F8C513-5D17-4FF2-9A60-A8D005DE7B17.jpeg
    This SD is looking stellar. I took a small popcorn branch off one of the other ones a few days ago and sampled it earlier today. It’s some goood shit already. I can’t wait until I get some cured for a few months. Taste and buzz are just like I remember, pine and diesel, wicked head buzz that settles into a nice mellow high. :smoking:Just what I was hoping for. Great pain relief also so far.
    I took a sample of the CBD Therapy as well to try, maybe tomorrow morning.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
  5. I chopped one CBD Therapy this morning and hung her up to dry. 68 days for that one. I also tried the sample I took a few days ago and there’s just a hint of a buzz in it, but it’s great for pain and definitely helps my mood. I’m feeling motivated so it’ll be a great out and about daytime strain I’m thinking. We’ll see after I get some cured. A good cure can change a lot IME.
    The other 2 CBD plants will come down over the next several days. I’m spacing them out for easier trimming. The SD might be ready in another week or so but it has mostly clear trichs right now.

• Like Like x 7
  6. I completely agree, curing/drying makes all the difference. my failed batch of golden tigers, well i let them dry a bit too much, not being motivated to trim on time...short story they never cured even after months in the jar and they taste so bad i dont even bother opening the jars to check anymore. id rather vape on some alfalfa meal!

• Like Like x 7
  7. That’s a bummer. Do you use Boveda Paks? They work excellent but I don’t know how they do for rehydration. It’s worth a try.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Unfortunately, Boveda’s don’t correct dry/curing mistakes. I didn’t burp a container enough, and the bud was just...lacking, in every way. Sucks, but I’m about to flower that cultivar again soon and give it another shot.

• Like Like x 5
  9. yeah i find that once bud gets too dry it wont cure anymore, boveda or otherwise.

my (literally) little girls are doing good. its day 57 today for the GT's and day 13 on the dutch delights. the DD's havnt stretched at all so far.
    IMG_2294.jpg

GT #1 IMG_2295.jpg

GT#2 IMG_2296.jpg

GT#5 IMG_2297.jpg

DD #1 IMG_2298.jpg

DD #2 IMG_2299.jpg

• Like Like x 9
    • Like Like x 3
  10. finally caught up.
    What a great read and information!
    subbed and pulling a chair!
    :smoking-hookah:

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. welcome @tzorge and thank you for the kind words!
    hope you learned from some of my mistakes :)

oh and help yourself to some scooby snacks on the table!
    :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 4
  12. My ladies are at 77 days as of today, and three of them are still chugging along. I’m planning to take the final CBD Therapy down tomorrow, and I took the smallest SD down a couple days ago. I might have to start trimming tomorrow too :rolleyes:. I’ll let the last 2 SD’s go until they’re ready. I think it’ll be staggered by a few days at least. The best one is really packing it on. She’s a real beast for the size of her. :weed:
    B84AA32C-717F-4671-9F1E-2BF51FD3C1ED.jpeg
    16F5A8D0-E2A3-432C-92FA-9EA417FBFBA2.jpeg
    A24A7B3B-BF7C-4E7C-BCB8-328E126CAFC3.jpeg
    Uh, hope you don’t mind the ankle shot lol. I got the pellet stove going the other day and it’s up to 75 in here. Wife loves it but I have to stay in shorts or I overheat at those temperatures.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  13. Sup Sc00b, been a minute. Hope all is well in your world!

:passing-joint:

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. That SD looks really fat :love-mj2: :thumbsup::metal:cant wait for a sample report! i smoked some SD when i was in NYC, it was really good stuff!

• Like Like x 4
  15. Sup brother! you know me, just figuring out all the things one shouldn't do in the grow room haha! hows it hanging around your neck of the woods?

• Like Like x 5
  16. We have had some unusual weather this season. It was warm super late then went into a deep freeze. Now we are warming up and losing all our snow just in time for more. Never a dull moment. Trying to keep up with the grow. The temps have not helped. Hope your doing well

• Like Like x 5
  17. day 65 for the Golden Tigers, day 20 Dutch Delight:
    IMG_2308.jpg

GT 1 IMG_2310.jpg

GT2 IMG_2311.jpg

GT5 IMG_2312.jpg

DD1 IMG_2313.jpg

DD2 IMG_2314.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  18. Golden Tigers: day 70
    Dutch Delight: D 25
    IMG_2317.jpg
    GT is 10-14 weeks and they are starting to look like they will be ready sooner then later.
    (excuse the bad photos, my phone takes shitty pics :( )
    IMG_2318.jpg IMG_2319.jpg IMG_2320.jpg

DD's on day 25, they did end up stretching just a tad but still small. i could probably fit 12 or 16 of them in a SOG configuration if i wanted to.
    IMG_2321.jpg IMG_2324.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. 84 days now and I still have two SD growing, one CBD hanging, and 3 plants in jars, one SD, and two CBD. Amazingly all three came in about the same weight. SD at 85 grams, one CBD at 84, one at 85. Not sure how we pulled that off but I’ll take it. The tallest CBD was one of them, and has airy buds just like a sativa. The other CBD and the SD were considerably shorter with less buds but they are very dense and hard. Much easier trimming too.
    The last 2 SD should come down this week sometime. Maybe one today. They still have a lot of clear trichs but I’m seeing some cloudy now and a lot of red and purple trichome heads. Pretty colorful, with a lot of purple bud leaves. I hope it vapes as good as it looks!

• Like Like x 6