Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scissors, Grinder, or Hands?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chilln, Jun 29, 2011.

1. $1 million question, what do you guys use to break up your medicine?

I prefer to use a small pair of scissors. I hate touching medicine because all the crystals come off and soak into your fingers. :eek:

2. Razor blade

3. If I'm loading personals, hand busting, everything else, grinder. I can hand bust properly, I don't man handle it and get THC all over my fingers. Be gentle, hombre.

4. Fingers for bowls, grinder for joints and blunts. I've rolled jays using my fingers to break it up, still got stoned as fuck, just gotta be careful and stop man handle the shit outta da herrrrbbbb ;) :smoke:

5. Grinder.

6. Grinder..I honestly don't know why anyone would prefer another method.

You get kief from it, and its the easiest and fastest way to break up bud.
    You can pack a bowl in seconds, good stuff.

7. I would grind rome to dust with my dick D:

8. You realize if you gently finger bust, you get little to no kief on your fingers. You'll probably have more THC on the weed if you do that than if you grind it.

9. Maybe, but I still prefer the grinded bud for a better hit(more surface area) and of course..collecting kief:smoke:

10. Grinder. I hate finger busting. I hate using scissors too but thats usually how i do it. You can bust it up as much as you want. You can also collect kief. I rather hand grinders than electric tho

11. You can also do an ISO wash on your grinder(all the parts) and get a smokeable amount of hash like every couple months(depending on how much you grind daily)
    It cleans the grinder like new, and you get hash..awesome
    More win for the grinder

12. I don't smoke blunts or jays that much... I always smoke bowls, which don't really need all that much breaking up. So whenever I do smoke blunts I just break it up with my hands cause I wouldn't use a ginder for breaking up bowls and I only smoke blunts when I'm with other people once in a blue moon, so I thought getting a grinder would be pointless.

I have small hands and I handle it carefully so I don't really have much of a problem with it. I think I'm pretty damn good at breaking it up by hand so I don't need scissors.

Besides I don't mind the crystals on my fingers:)

13. Fingers always with new pickups, love to feel new bud and break it up with my own hands.

14. Before, I use scissors but now I'm using a grinder. Much easier that way.

15. I wish i still had a grinder,its way better for sure.

16. My grinder haha.

17. When I get new buds I usually break it up the first time by hand to examine it. After that it depends if I'm in a hurry to smoke or not. Grinder for time efficiency. Fingers any other time.

18. Medicine, lol.

I use a grinder, I don't like to do it with my fingers much either. They get all sticky and it makes me feel like a waste of crystals.

19. Grinder, like collecting kief and as lots of people have said breaking with fingers feelings like you're knocking off good crystals.

20. grinder
    /thread