Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scissor Hash for Dessert

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 8, 2009.

1. I think we're just both way too baked lol. Finger hash and scissor hash are really the same thing...it's just the stuff that stuck to the scissors when I trimmed the outer leaves off. Either way it's good stuff :smoking:

2. Haha, by listening to your convos, im guessing that your NL #5 is doing pretty well :cool:

3. Blagdafedosdlado???

4. Huh? thats not even anything backwards:p

5. I love me some scissor hash. perfect after u already smoked/sold all of it. Reminds me when i let my child go onto this earth. LOL

god i am baked.

-BH

6. Heeeheee me too brother, me too (baked). I never part with my finger or scissor hash...it's too precious to me because it's such a relatively rare treat compared to the overall harvest.

7. I believe we have talked about my love for scissor hash before........along with yours as well.

8. Indeed I think we may just have!

9. You,kind sir, Are EXTREMELY baked aren't you?

10. Indubitably, old chap!

11. PPPLLLEEAAASSSEEEE let me get some of your bud.

It made you so high you spelt indubitably right, i dont think thats possible sober(Nevermind figuring out how to use it in a sentence)

12. LOL down, boy! Down!

13. Your so weird!!

but thanks for talking in Ye Olde English, i just had to write a paper about Romeo and Juliet in old english and that kinda got me in the mood(in a not weird way:cool:)

14. Verily 'tis good to speak the vernacular of bygone days. Forsooth without such ken of our root how canst we expect to understand ourselves in the present day?

15. IDK, i finished my essay you can talk normal now(Unless, of course, you like old english)

16. Oh. Hai.

Scissor hash was great. It bubbled and sizzled on top of the greens and we smoked it and it was good.

17. Sounds like meth, BTW i've never smoked hash b4

18. Have you smoked kief? Basic hashish is just compressed kief. It's just a more potent form of cannabis because you're basically smoking pure trichomes and/or THC resin.

19. A little put inside the greens in my blunt, never straight or froma bowl though

20. ^This