Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Scientology

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by mushroomsatsuji, May 22, 2010.

1. It is out of hand.
    Please show me the parts of my posts were I said the attrocities committed by other religions were just fine and dandy.
    If not, kindly think before you type.

2. "It was a postal worker back in Wisconsin... I uh, chopped him up into pieces and buried him in a ditch." :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3. #23 Jdizzly, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjl54v1irbs]YouTube - Crazy American Christian Woman Goes into a Religious Rage aka "God Warrior"[/ame]

crazy christian bitch..

see how i turned it, how Christianity has a bunch of crazies as well.

It's very ignorant of all these people saying how "scientology is dangerous" when every other religion is as well.

The Iraq and Afghanistan war..the killing of hundreds and thousands of innocent islamic people.
    Christianity v. Islam, is what is happening in the middle east right now.

Much more evil then Scientology, I'm pretty sure Scientology is not at war with anyone

4. #24 Sinister, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    Scientology is the biggest scam ever.

I just cannot even begin to explain why either, just look up what they believe in, I have did tons of research on it and it blows me away how people believe it.

For all of you calling us 'ignorant' because we say Scientology is more dangerous than other religions... begin researching it!

Praise Lord Xenu.

5. It's in a very open war with the right to anonymity on the internet, once again, did I say other religions were less evil and shouldn't be dealt with?

6. whoops i read your post wrong, my bad.

although that post could be used for the other people who claim Scientology is worse

7. Sorry I went on the defensive, just wanted to make my views clear :D

8. Interesting views.

Gedio: Im guessing you have probably seen this before
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCGP-0545EU]YouTube - The Un-Funny TRUTH about Scientology[/ame]

9. About 20 years ago, I read a few sci-fi books by L. Ron Hubbard, and then heard he was the founder of Scientology. Just for the hell of it, I decided to read Dianetics (major undertaking). The whole thing sounded pretty wild, so I went to a Scientology outlet in Tampa and the guy I spoke with wouldn't really tell me shit until I shelled out enough money for 10 or 12 'clearing' sessions. Dianetics describes these sessions in detail.

The scary thing about the 'clearing' sessions is that an advanced member basically puts you in a type of trance to 'clear' painful memories from your subconscious. As time goes on, what's to stop them from inserting pro-scientology beliefs?

Mainstream religion can already brainwash people pretty bad without having access to their subconscious while hypnotized.

The other scary thing about Scientology is their legal aggression toward detractors and ex-members.

It just seems like a odd way to spread the 'Truth' to the masses.

In summary: Scientology = Bullshit

10. and so is the bible. The bible was made by a bunch of old crazy men, who "heard" god speak to them. Modern day society would think these people have schizophrenia amongst other things.

11. anybody ever walk down sunset strip at night..fucking crazy ass scientologist is all i gotta say. same with those drunk ass christains stumbling out of the bar....there are a lot of jews as well but they dont bother.

12. First time i've seen that video but i'm familiar with a lot of the material. And requiem for a dream makes anything kick ass!