Scientists claim Ecstasy is safer than Alcohol

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Toke N' Choke, Oct 30, 2009.

1. IMO, alcohol is one of the worst drugs out there. It's built into society though, so it's acceptable. Ridiculous. I could blow 3 grams of cocaine and operate a car better compared to if I had consumed ten beers, which is legal..and much cheaper.

2. for real

3. I'm the other way around; I can drink and drive. Blowing coke can impair me to the point of not driving and in much less amounts than drinking too.

4. there was this report of this study i read on erowid a while ago where they did tests on like every drug and compiled a list of which were the most harmful at the top and least harmful at the bottom and mdma was very near the bottom.

5. That's interesting, I love studies on drugs ha

6. So I guess I'm just going to blow molly and do acid and shrooms on the weekends. Nice!

7. First and last response;

"No duh."

8. Alcohol is a poison.

MDMA is not.

9. Well I'm sure everyone knows people who have a couple drinks everyday. Imagine if they rolled every day. MDMA is find in moderation but I have to say that it can be more harmful. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

10. Anabolic steroids is even lower than both of them on that list... doesn't make sense

11. alcohol withdrawls can kill
    mdma withdrawls wont

12. On the other hand, MDMA fucks with your serotonin a real lot. Why do people only roll once a month when most people drink every weekend?

13. Ecstasy is extremely dangerous to society. I mean, if a bunch of people take a magic pill that makes them happy without having to buy a ton of useless shit all the time... Thats scary:rolleyes:

14. ive done that :hello:

15. X can still have other fillers and stuff in it
    So MDMA could itself not be dangerous.
    But you don't always know exactly what you're getting

16. LOL weed worse than ecstacy? i call bullshit