The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scientist smokers?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by juandeez, Sep 19, 2003.

1. A lot of people associate pot use with people who study or work in the arts. Generally, people see the scientific community as the opposite of the artistic community. My question is this: Is anybody here a scientific type of person? Does anybody know scientific stoners? I know that many times I get into a problem solving marathon while I am stoned. I just start looking at problems then solving them with something that I would never think of while not stoned. Then, for some reason, my crazy plan works, and the problem is solved. So, anyway. Please, share your thoughts. Goddddd damn I am so stoned.

2. Science is one of my favorite things in the whole world. Granted im no scientist, but i still love it. Well thats all i ahve to say about that

3. I'm an artist who thinks kinda scientifically and has an interest in all things sciencey... does that count? no? ok, how about my old flatmate who was studyin Biotechnology... does that count? or the fella i met a few times who was into medicine and pharamacueticals and stuff? or the fella i met once ~ ... i think yas get the idea. ... yeah there are MUGIMBIONS of smokers and tokers in the scientific realms. i havnt met a science person who doesnt toke (or have at least tried a few times;)), except perhaps my old teachers.

4. I'm a scientist type person. I know of several engineers and land surveyors that indulge. Mostly outdoorsey scientists like biologists, certain engineering fields, geologists, environmental science fields like to smoke.

Grasscity Deals Near You