Science project

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Budwisesir, Mar 26, 2009.

1. #1 Budwisesir, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    If you want to be a part of this 2 part survey, great. Choose a color then make sure you check back cause I'll post the link to the 2nd one.

2. A website about marijuana? My money's on green! :p

3. Green, smokin on some right now

4. ^^^ Haha, good to see more people have voted, just a few more and I'll be ready to inform you guys of what this experiment is about.

5. Green is life, brown is decay. Blue is water and the skies, grey is dull and without life.

Where is red, the colour of passion, for good and bad?

6. Who said the colors represented anything at all? Simply choose your favorite color, not what it could mean.

7. Then whats the point for science project? sound like middle school project to me.

8. throughout our cultures, colours have come to mean different things, by simple association as we find them in our surroundings.

Ofcourse, objectively you are right, colours have no inherent meaning. They are just how we perceive EM radiation in the 300NM to 800NM frequency band.

9. Then honestly, don't post in this thread.

10. If we have no reason to choose a color then why choose it? :rolleyes:

11. i dont have a problem being asked to pick the first color that comes to mind

green.

12. the poll is pretty biased seeing as how its a weed forum

13. You come on a site advocating marijuana and not know we're all gonna pick green? Lol. Not being rude or anything, though. But stoners love green. :p

14. i picked green and i didnt even consider the fact that weed is green. i gues im just too stoned:smoking:

15. my fav color is blue... but i also saw green as an option. green it is.