Sci-fi high!

Discussion in 'General' started by Neo of WNEC, Feb 28, 2004.

?

How do you like your sci-fi when you're high?

1. Star Wars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Star Trek

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neither man!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So what's your fave sci-fi stuff to watch when high.

Me I love Star Wars!! But I can sit and watch a few episodes of The Next Generation if its on.

2. I used to love star wars but got tired of it after a while. Then I watched Star Trek for a long time. DS9 is the best. I like all the new star treks, but enterpise really isn't the same so I never really got into that. I hardly ever watch sci-fi anymore and I don't know why.

3. yeah i like TNg, and voyager moreso, but i loved ds9.......i like enterprise too, but star wars would be my choice if high........Peace out........Sid

4. anything on mystery science theater...

5. Bladerunner is a fave,so are 50s B movies like Plan 9 from Outer Space.The most recent fave has got to be JasonX.
    I know it's not strictly speaking a sci fi movie but it is set in space so I think it should qualify.

6. I really liked Farscape before they yoinked it off the air.
    Show wasn't even finished. :mad:
    Damn Vivendi and their stupid ideas.
    Stargate SG-1 is a good show to watch on fridays if you've followed the whole thing.
    Star Trek- TNG is good.
    Tripping the Rift is on at 10:30 EST tonight...I think.
    Gonna watch that and see if it's any good.

I'm noticing Sci-fi is moving more towards the stupid reality-shows and away from the true spirit of it all.

Occassionally there'll be a Star Trek movie on HBO.

Then again, the only things I watch on TV are HBO, Sci-fi and Comedy Central.

7. MST3K rawks my socks!

8. the old star trek with leaonard nimoy and william shanter. those episodes have such cheesy aliens and williams shatners acting is fucking hilarious ...it sucks lol.

MUST ..DEFEAT ..alien presence BEFORE, takes CONTROL ..of ENTERPRISE!

his voice fluctuates n shit ..which i guess is supposed to make it dramatic ..but really just makes it stupid.

9. no it's just the way william shatner talks. It's fun to make fun of.

10. star wars, the original trilogy is awesome. episode 1 sucked donkey balls, but ep. 2 managed to redeem itself . i hope ep. 3 completes the Saga well.

star trek. i love star trek. the first thing i would buy if i was a millionaire would be every single star trek movie, and all the series from the original series right through the enterprise.

i think enterprise is good. but DS9 has the best battles.

stargate. such a kick ass idea that the ancient gods are all aliens, made immortal by the gouaould (sp?) i need yto see the movie again

nobody mentioned Babylon 5!!!!!! you should all be ashamed!

but Andromeda? does anyone like that? i hate it. i don't even understand what's going on.