Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schwagg Weed What strain is it ??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by josmoney95, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Yea so i was wondering what strain is schwagg weed like ive heard that all schwagg is jus dank that was grown improperly so that means i could by schwagg that could have been OG Kush White Widow or the rest of the greats??:smoke::smoke:

2. yeh if u get schwag ur probably gettin a bunch of strains that are jus thrown together

3. Schwag isn't necessarily any specific strain, it's just shitty weed.

4. Schwag is weed grown for mass production. it is usually grown without separating males and females and the dry and cure are done under heat lamps, after which it is usually bricked. Schwag is not really high grade strains to begin with, but the whole process of how it's handled is what really fucks it

5. Thats retarded why would they ruin good weed wouldnt you want to of quality over quanity

6. It just means very poor quality weed.

7. Shwag is not a strain. It is a term used to describe bad marijuana, as dank is used to describe good marijuana.

WHOOO! look at that dank in my bowl !
    Eww, is that shwag under your shoe?

:smoking:

8. Think of it this way: Schwag weed is the worst qualities of every great strain thrown into one.

9. Schwag just means low quality bud. It's usually mexican brick weed. No specific strain. Typically is compressed, doesn't smell very great... and has a lot of seeds and stems.

10. theres three species of weed out there theres sativa indica and ruderalis i belive ruderalis is what we come to know as swag. its a much lower tch count and can surive in harsher climates then both sativa and indica can and it grows wild.

11. You are wrong.

1) Schwag, not swag.
    2) Yes, ruderalis exists, but schwag isn't ruderalis.
    3) They can all grow "wild."

12. I would call it "crap."

13. look iam tell you like i tell every other wana be smokers its swag down here in Texas. and no not every weed can grown wild any where i know weed can grow wild but ruderalis can grow wild anywhere so no sir your wrong look it up or read a book. and most swag is just home grown crap but in Texas we get the best swag some with nearly no seeds. ps to each his own cant change your mind so dont try and change mind

14. pineapple trainschwag

15. Technically you could make Northern Lights into schwag. Just grow it in your back yard, never water it, and neglect it. It's really all about how it's grown and harvested.

16. Any strain could be Schwag. Blue Dream, ATF, whatever. If you suck at growing, and don't care for your plants, you'll grow shitty marijuana.

If you care for your plants, you'll grow dank marijuana.

If you get a seed from a bag of Schwag, you could plant that seed, and potentially grow Dank. But that is if you care for you plants.

Any type of Cannabis can grow wild. Look at the middle east. That shit grows wild.

You think the first Cannabis plant 10,000 years ago was planted be something? No. It grew in the wild, and someone happened to ingest it, saw it's effects and cultivated it.