Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schwagg vs. mids vs. dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Noxnoctum, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Can someone explain the differences is effects?

I think I've actually only had schwagg and mids and I couldn't reallly tell the difference.

I mean both got me high and I felt great.

Is it worth the extra cost to buy the way more expensive dank, or mids?

I mean is it a case of it just takes me more schwagg to get to the same place?

thanks

2. Dank is a way more "psychadelic" or "heavy" experience. Way more mind fuck. Great for perceiving music and environment in a euphoric manner.

Mids and Shwag sorta just give me a buzz, they don't hit you very hard either.

3. Most dank actually doesn't get you higher per THC percentage. For example a g of chronic moves for $20 here but a nickbag of reggies is about 1.5g. So the dank needs to have 6x as much THC and cannabinoids to be absorbed by your body in order to be better. That doesn't happen all too often.

I usually cop beasters or what might be called weak chron (like $350-$400 a zip) to get a nice balance of price and strength.

4. Schwag is the lowest grade, usually like brick weed. Flat, verryyy compact, hard, smells like theres nasty chemicals. Lots of seeds. Smoke a J, be high for 10 minutes, get a headache, fall asleep kind of deal.

Mids- Sometimes brick, sometimes nug, short high, and sleepy after most of the time.

Dank- Only a few hits to get stoned, nice taste, smell, and you'll be wide awake and feelin' good after smoking.

5. This is completely incorrect post. Whether you fall asleep or not has 0 to do with the quality of the bud and 100% to do with its genetics and cannabinoid properties. If this is truly how you judge weed, I assume you're not the type of person who would enjoy indicas but certain indica strains are bred specifically for painkilling and/or sleep-inducing properties.

6. Dank will have your mind running, very pshycedelic, have you saying stupid shit and acting dumb, laughing alot, And lasts long time like 2 or more hours. And ofcourse you feel great.

Mids will make you feel more of a real heavy body high and less of a head high. And mids lasts about an hour tops of a not great high.

7. No. A sativa will have your head running etc.

An indica will give you a body high etc.

You can get dank indica or dank sativa, 2 totally different things.

Fuck's sake; why do people have no idea about weed?

8. What about something like white widow, which is a combo I think?

I mostly smoke for severe anxiety so an indica type thing would probably be better for me.

9. Take a look at this. Should be of some benefit to you.

10. They are different strain names given to buds probably soley based on how the bud looks or smells as opposed to the type of high you will experience.

I have bought 'schwag' that had me plenty higher than the 'nugget' that I spent far more money buying the next day.

There are a number of different factors that may, or may not effect each individual person differently. Some include your diet, your sleep schedule, smoking method, gullability, dependance, etc..

There really is no specific way to determine the difference of a high from person to person. You might be smoking the same bowl and feeling completely different than the dude sitting on the other side of the pipe.

11. I know difference between indica and sativa. I know alot about weed. I just gave a generlization. Mids make you feel low down heavy and shitty sometimes. Dank sativa, indica, or hybrid will have you feeling Way higher, and the feeling is way more intense than mids.

12. No shit. Dank is more intense than mids I hear you say?
    It doesn't matter if it's dank or mids, an indica will not give the effects of a sativa. Dank indica will leave you sluggish, your mind will not be running; it's used occasionally for sleep aid. And if you get sativa mids, you're not gonna be feeling "low down heavy". Stop trying to cover your ass, and admit you made a mistake with grouping different types of weed into one.

13. This.

I'm also going to use this quote to say I'm a strong supporter of indica.:hello:

14. dude, calm down