Schwag

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by JusDog04, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Paid $15 dollars. An OK deal. The grape rolling papers are sweet, they taste and smell like pez candy. I love em' as for the schwag ahh its ok.

Attached Files:

2. if thats shwagg, you got ripped off

3. nah nah that looks straight for 15.........ive uhhhh "thrown away" grams of schwag for 10.......if it gets your high then its all good......

4. Man that does look like schwag. It seems a bit skimpy even for schwag. I can get a ounce of schwag for like $60. What you got there looks like MAYBE a dub. I think you got ripped off man. Why are you smoking schwag anyway? Sorry to be rude man, just curious. Smoke what you got.

5. well its all i have access too, i live in northern kentucky, and its hard to find the good around here so i have to settle for what i can get. sucks huh.

6. kentucky is where alota that shit is grown i think
    black hills of kentucky rite? thats where madd budz are buddin

7. I hope that is some great schwag becuase that seems awfully expensive.

8. usually you wanna buy your shit from an older person, they tend to know what there doing when it comes to that stuff. BUT

BUT
    BUT

I have yet to find connections linking to older ppl directly, just off peeps my age and you tend to get ripped off when it goes through soo many hands, it sucks.

I wish i could find the hook up on good weed and normal prices but I can't, im moving to a bigger city in a year or so im sure i'll find some hook ups there.

peace out.

9. i really feel bad for you man u gotta find the dank bro, gl findin it as well....i really dont like schwag nor mids.....i never buy it, but ill puff mids if its there, i been buyin dank sac's for 3 years and havent looked back to the mids, plus it takes a lot of mids to get me high so schwag wont do much besides a buzz, rather smoke a cuban or smoke a menthol newport b4 smokin shwag.......but it should be pretty eazy to score some breeezy in kentucky i would think, i duno.....peace

10. heh.. most the old heads i know ( 30 years or older) smoke schwag because they can buy it cheap, if keep lookin around you'll eventually find some dank..somehow someway

11. Holy shit...shawg is a funny word...I just relized this maybe cause I'm high but w/e. Also I just relized how fucked up s. florida ppl are...cause we dont say dank and shawgg...

we say cripp (krypto,crypto,crippy,crippie,kryp,cripp) = dank
    and regs (reggies) = shawgg

that looks straight for 15 bucks...but I can get like 7 grams (1/4) for 15 of regs...cause my friend has a plant.

Damn $60? for an O of regs? I can get that shit for like 40

12. for that, i think you might be able to find stress cheaper if you keep an eye out

where i am in socal, prices for nice bud is $20 a gram which is more than most people
    but if stress is available(normally can't find it here), who you buy it through greatly differs the price

through 1 person, its 9 grams for $30, and through someone else, its $20 a half ounce, $40 an ounce for stress

13. Damn all u guys always say u pay so cheap for bud. Around here we pay 100$ for an ounce of shwag , 300$ for an ounce of regular nugs, 10$ per gram of nugs if u buy it by the gram. 20$ for a dub of shwag. 100$ quad of nugs....and so on

14. ^^^20 for a dub of schwag. holy shit!!! i gety halfs of schwag for $20 qp for 100

15. i know a few people in KY that sell ounces of some pretty good shit for 80 bucks dude, you got fucked on that deal bro...