Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schwag

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZDD4792, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Is schwag really that bad cause me and my buddie were thinking about picking up a zip of schwag to roll some blunts and jays with

2. Its all i smoked for my first couple years of toking. It always got me high. Perfect for blunts and joints. Be sure to get all tha seeds and stems out and grind it good. But its nice to have some HC bud after the swag makes tha high last forrrrevver

3. thanks cause thats all were planing on doing with it is to roll blunts and jays with it.

4. i like getting schwag cause you can buy ALOT more of it which means you have bud for longer. whatever gets you high

5. yeah this is what me and my buddie were thinking about but like everyone on here was saying it was dumb to do that. cause our choices are the zip for 100 for a quarter for 120 mabey 100 if were lucky of danks

6. Yeah dude go for it. I have only smoked schwag once and it wasn't as bad as people were making it sound. It still isn't that great though since I always smoke dank. (Pretty much all we have around here)

But like the above poster said, it is really good for rolling joints and blunts with because of the quantity you get.

7. well i get zips for 50 so idk but im in oklahoma so its different i guess. but yea i only smoke blunts so if you want alot of blunts get the zip of schwag its worth it

8. yeah thank i think im going to go with that just so i have a bunch of weed for a while cause i like rolling joints but i hate doing it with danks cause it takes so much

9. It depends on the Schwag. I buy Schwag that looks better then most people Middies on here. So what some dealers may call swag you may call Middies. You can smoke good schwag out a pipe. Most of the people who have only been smoking for a couple years think they no more then they do.

10. this may sound weird, but is it good schwag? i only consider it true schwag if the color is more brown than green. that's a sign of very, very bad bud. it won't hurt to smoke it, but there isn't much point. if it just looks like low quality weed, hell yeah, roll up a bunch of blunts. schwag is good for that.

11. Quoted for truth :smoking:

12. I hate when pot snobs talk about weed, I cant stand it.

Weed is weed. It will get you high. So just shmoke it!

13. Indeed, this is what my dad always tells me. I told him I was going to buy some weed for us before we went to the Bristol race this weekend so I had to decide on schwag or dank. I ended up going with schwag because I got a half o for 40. Now granted there was 4.2 grams worth of seeds and stems in there, but I still have quite a lot of weed for 40 dollars (which I really only paid $30 since my friend owed me and he threw in) so I am rather happy.

I smoked a few bowls of it through my vape last night and got high as hell. Then I smoked two bowls out of my friends bong and I was even higher. The high I got was surprisingly about the same that I get from smoking dank. The only thing dank has on schwag is that it tastes better and you don't have to deal with seeds and stems 95% of the time. I've probably got about 9 grams worth to smoke on vacation so I plan on staying stoned the entire time I'm there :smoking:

14. Yeah do it, alot of the schwag I have bought was basically dank with seeds and stems, throw away from a hermie plant possibly, either way if it takes me 1.5 bowls with schwag to get high, and 1 with dank...well shit i have 4 times as much weed as i would have if i bought dank, so i come out ahead, go figure....ofcourse I'm not an all knowing pot snob and dont own a roor, so you probably shouldn't take my advice

15. swag is good especially for parties and big groups of friends. I started smoking on swag not on pref but choice. I lived in a small town and thats all there was. Then i moved and was turned on to nugs, but every once in awhile i get some swag. I think personally its gives me a different type of high, and it saves me money.:D

16. Its quantity over quality for shwag.. roll it up!