schwag

Discussion in 'General' started by smokingjoe68, Oct 16, 2006.

1. C'mon, schwag will do when it's all you can get. Just scored a 1/2 oz., first I've had in 3 weeks, and I'm so happy right now.:hello:

2. i guess something is better than nothing but sometimes it just makes you mad. you smoke and smoke, it tastes like shit burning with puke and all you get is a headache.

3. no man, it's not that bad, I smoke about 3 bowls and I get high

4. i get so fuckin high off the shwag i buy, mang. i don't know what you guys are bitchin about all the time.

5. All I smoke is that swiggity. I cant afford 20 a g or 50 an 1/8. I jsut stick to the old school 40 dollar zones and I'm good to go. One joint of the shit and I'm fucked up enough to go to work.:smoking:
    Gauge

6. this is coming from someone who used to buy a ounce of hydro a month( I used to stop by my dudes house on the 1st and 15th every month and get 14 grams ):

I love schwagg, you just simply can't smoke hydro 24/7 unless you have a superb job. Or if u just enjoy blowing money around all day. sometimes all i want to do is get a little high before work or something, and dont feel like getting blitzed. Your best bet? Buy a gram or two every month of dank dank exotic, and stick with a oz. of schwagg, thats my preferred combo.

7. yeah dude were riding high right now, we have about 4 types of exotics, really good dro, good mids, even a little hash..........and i still get some regs every now and then. blunts and cones put serious dents in our supply and im trying to make the exotics last. yeah its mre harsh but unless you have a bottomless wallet its the way to go

8. 350 a qp for decent mids .. taste kinda bad i guess? idk some batches r better than the other ..

i love it tho heh

9. wow dudes, I just learned how to make a gravity bong last night on here. Couldn't wait to try it. Grabbed a 2 liter on way home from work, couldn't find foil so I just used some from my ciggarette pack. Did two bowls, (didn't get much from second bowl, was higher than I thought already, and sucked in before taking hit, duh. Any ways, I'm so baked right now, loving schwag right now.