Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schwag : Why, and where?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BluntMasterBen, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Alright.
    Can anyone tell me why schwag is grown?

I mean, it can't be that much harder to pick a few males and use some decent genetics, right?

But then i have to figure, maybe these plants are nothing more then yeild. And the bricking is simply to move lots and lots of product.

Can anyone please enlighten me on how its grown, where its done, and why?!?!

Thanks.

2. its not so much the genitics as the grow process and curing. You can grow good pot from regular bag seeds. People mass grow pot outside or in a large indoor facility. They grow too many plants to take care of properly and just brick it all up for quick distibution. They cater to the people that just want a cheap dime bag and don't want to spend 50 bucks on an eighth. It's easier to sell bad pot than good. They make their profit on volume. Its usually the product of a large illegal organization.

3. lol that might be the case where you live, but where im at if it aint AAA quality no one wants it . unless they dont kno shit about weed

4. ..No... I think it's just you kiddo.
    He made a very valid point.

5. If growing dank weed is so easy, why don't you do it yourself?

6. Most is grown outside the U.S.

More volume = more money, but less quality. They plant a few thousand plants and let them go (for the most part). Keeping overhead low by not having it constantly tended to makes it cheap weed and they can move bulk.

7. Mexican Cartels.

8. So do you know what every single person in your area smokes? Probably not.. You're speaking about your little group of friends. I know a lot about weed, but I smoke schwag. Some people aren't rich and can't afford blowing thousands of dollars a year on weed. Also a lot of people can't find chron. Just because you're small little world of homeys can find chron, doesn't mean everyone can.

9. #9 crackhed, Aug 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009

Yea I do and no i'm not speaking about my group of friends you dickwad.. in my city bomb weed is sold for about 30 an 1/8 and regular is sold for 25. ounces of bomb are sold for 20 - 40 bux more than regs. on a pound there is like a 3-400 dollar diference. there is no schwag / brickweed , only sess which about the same price as regular. its harder to find shit / non dank because there is no market for it anymore.

You made a point but what I don't understand is why you have to insult someone to make it? ~AK~

10. There's schwag in every city.

11. schwag is from MEXICO. it wouldn't be compressed if it didn't have to cross a border.

12. basically no regs are homegrown, this is true. It's all mostly organizations that distribute large quantities and could care less about quality.

13. SCHWAG

WHY: It's cheap and gets the job done.

WHERE: Your average toker's lungs, no need to spend so much on dank all the time. Schwag is good for times when we're strapped for cash, and it works just as well as mids. It might take a few bowls, but I can be as high as the pot snobs with their Name Brand Strains when I smoke Schwag.

14. Profit mah dude. Easier to grow, easier to sell (mostly).

15. yea schwag is usually also brought in on trucks full of hay/other product if its not dropped in which is one of the reasons it smells so....altered. Not to mention not the shit is usually dried out and smells like nothing/ass

16. yeah, seems like schwagg alwyas has a familiar smell that's not really too appealing.

17. I dont find anything wrong with shwag, but if available i prefer dank, especially if im being smoked up!!

18. I donno dude - when I lived in NY I couldent find regs. No one wanted it, there was no market, and it dried up. it was AAA, or nuthin. I even asked my friend about getting a QP when I moved to PA cause it was 240/oz for swag there:)eek:). I figured Id get a QP for around $250-$300 and make a killing. He couldent find any for me, and it wasnt like he was some small timer either. There just wasnt any to be had. Best he could do was middies for $450/QP, and he had to call a friend of a friend of a friend to find it.

19. Schwag seems like its just yet another lame, over-used term. As is dank.
    If we remove these tacky labels, then there is no argument. Good weed is good weed, bad weed is still weed. People smoke for different reasons and have different tolerances. As long as you are happy, smoke whatever you want...
    peace
    *M

20. I just picked up an oz of schwag for $35 and a fat 1/8 of blue dream for 50. I use schwag to roll with and I use my better green for bowls.