Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schwag vs. Dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Revelationary, Sep 3, 2010.

1. People on this sight down any weed that isn't dank and they attribute it to tolerance. From my own personal experiences the only difference I experience when I smoke schwag and when I smoke dank is that the schwag high doesn't last as long. Tolerance never really comes into play with schwag but the 20min peak high rather than the hour and a half and up peak high that comes with dank does. I easily offset that seeing as I normally have so much of it I can just smoke somemore or just keep smoking which is what I normally do. When I'm with friends I like to smoke a lot of blunts. I also got to a point where dank wasn't gettin me as high as it could have so I reverted to smoking only schwag since I could smoke so much of it and it was doing the job better. I do smoke out of blunts rather than joints or bongs and I have smoked from a bong before I just like the ritual behind the blunt which is why I choose it. My preference is dank when I'm getting high but when I'm smoking for the experience I choose schwag because we have more blunts to bond over.

Really what I'm asking for is other experiences and viewpoints as to why you personally choose dank over schwag or vice versa, and what is your personal smoking situation that causes you to do so.

I feel like whatever works for you do it since you're the one smoking, but I'm also curious as to other herbalist experiences with the herb in all of it's forms be it schwag or dank

2. I really don't like smoking weed that isn't dank.

Schwag just ends up giving me a head ache and a shitty high. I only buy dank but my siblings all smoke china bud. They have a similar mentality as you but personally i would take the dank any day over schwag.

3. i smoke both, i prefer schwag for blunts and joints due to being able to roll a fat blunt and not have it hurt my pocket so much, but when i smoke my pipe i prefer dank. simple as that :)

4. Seasoned tokers is going downhill.

5. Said it

6. So what does a shitty high consist of for you

7. Explain

8. When I smoke schwag, I get a bad taste in my mouth, and when I come off of it, it is absolute shit. I usually sweat alot, feel like shit, I'm not hungry, im not thirsty, and nothing is fun. That's when I come off of it. That only happens with schwag.

9. Yo man, danks the only thing worth it too me now.
    True story:
    One day every dank dealer I knew was dry, so I got a quarter of reggies.
    Me and 3 friends loaded up gram bowls in his inline bubbler, torro bong, another bubbler, rolled a 2 g blunt, and packed numerous bowls he had. After all was said and done and it was all smoked within that hour/2 hours (don't really remember how long it took) I realized that a reggie high could never compare to the high of dank... It was wild, but that was when I really noticed it.

10. Yea I get the same thing coming down off of dank is lovely but when I smoke schwag I smoke in obscene amounts so that I don't really have to come down until sleep time...but how is the high when you're at your peak on schwag

11. the high on schwag is good, but nothing compared to dank. Let me explain. Schwag gives me that high feeling and I can go about my day and be high. Dank, I can put some music on, and stand in the bathroom for 2 hours acting like I'm a dancer, or singer. Real shit. Dank also takes much much less to get you high.

12. I have done the exact same thing off of some dank but as far as less to get I high for me atleast it doesn't take less schwag to get me to my peak than it does dank it just takes more of it to keep me high plus I crash a lot off of schwag I don't really like that

13. i prefer dank over mids/schwag i believe it tastes better gives me a distinctly different high every time i smoke a new strain and it lasts longer, but i still buy schwag every now and then, its nice to roll up a few joints or a few blunts, i dont dislike the high unless its the brown shit then i get a headache, i just dont get as high off of it and it doesnt taste very good or last long, that is all :)

14. Dank > Schwag...

UNLESS your cooking, in which case

Schwag > Dank

15. He means, this has been asked/said 1000's of times haha search button

16. I prefer just a nice buzz so I could care less what I'm smoking. Really the dank vs. shwag thing, it's all snobbery to me.

Plus, i don't like to get so high I can't function. I have shit to do and smoking uber premium weed makes that impossible. Although the taste is usually nicer with something a little more "dank".

And I don't get all this dank/ shwag shit anyway. It's either good smoke or it's dirt. Whatever.

17. You're fuckin weird :smoking:

18. I take that as the highest compliment. No pun intended.

19. I pretty much mainly smoke dank now i remember the reggie days when i was younger. But if theres no good shit in town ill take low grade. It gets you high right? Gotta get passed the seeds and stems and its all good.

20. It tastes bad and that bad taste lingers in your mouth for a while
    I get a buzz that just makes me tired
    Headaches
    I have to smoke a lot of it because theres less THC and other cannabinoids and that just irritates my throat.