Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

schwag to mids vs hydro and dank

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by aidenmurrey, Apr 21, 2010.

1. now here me out on this. i feel like schwag and mid is more "weedlike" then dank or hydro. im not sure that weed was supposed to be grown hydroponically or extremely well outdoor. theres something about schwag that makes me automatically think weed. it smells more earthy, dank smells almost too good, unnatural almost, almost too strong.

i just enjoyed a nice medium sized bowl of some schwag and am blazed, thats after months of just dank but recently its been t break time. some im really appreciating the schwag at the moment. if you get off a t break, maybe give your old pal schwag a call. it is good, i like it very much. so heres a question, what do you think of schwag? have you smoked it recently?

2. i am always up to revisit my old schwag friend. nothing better than getting weed on the cheap and getting high off of it

3. #3 TearDownGod, Apr 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2010
    I love all weeds. Quantity=quality.

But who wouldn't want a large QUANTITY of QUALITY, eh?

:p

I love shwag/mids/regular/(whatever the fuck you want to call it). Must add, before the pot snobs come trolling in.

Edit- DON'T confuse shwag with sick ass nasty dirty ditch weed..

4. closest i cam recently was some semi beasty buds.... tasted like shit.

i have no problem with getting what you can afford but i prefer to spend my money on bud that tastes/smells good, has a good clean high and wont give me a headache

5. #5 TearDownGod, Apr 21, 2010

Bah. Dirt-weed. I've never, ever, ever gotten a headache from smoking shwag in my six years of Oklahoma smoking. I never know what you guys are talking about when you claim this...

Edit- Don't you take the seeds and stems out?! Come on now, that's sort of the only thing you have to do other then buying, breaking it up, inhaling it and enjoying it.

6. Could be the seeds in there.
    I'm glad we don't have shwag around where I come from. Just bud from mid to dank.

7. To limit my spending I'm going to start purchasing a half-O of dank and an O of some schwag/mids instead of just an O of dank every month. I love dank bud with all my heart, but schwag definitely has it's time and place. I got a friend who likes to smoke a little bit more then he supplies so I always keep some schwag on me so when I smoke him out so it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

This headache phenomenon also confuses me because I have never once gotten a headache from smoking schwag.

8. #8 sinsemillaplease, Apr 21, 2010
    Done hearing you out.... that's just wrong man. Do you like headaches or something?

Clearly you have not had enough REAL high quality weed before. Every plant is intended to thrive under proper conditions dude. I'm utterly bewildered.... sound like you're trying to rationalize your thinking because you're broke at the moment... or fed up with your dank connects... or something? :confused_2:

Edit: I might understand someone who prefers high quality, lower potency weed... but that's a different thing than mids or schwag. It still smells great and looks great... the strain just doesn't produce a heavy stone because it's light on crystals. Usually it will just look like your typical dank... but doesn't get you as high.

Editx2: And no... the infamous mids headache is NOT from seeds or stems... it's from smoking too much mids. That's all. If you don't get them you probably just have upped your tolerance. I've heard from so many people that do at this point that I'm skeptical of any who says they've never had one. Like literally if you try to convince me I simply will not trust your memory or ability to correlate two possibly related effects. The human brain simply isn't the best at evaluating cause & effect inside it's own body.

9. A plain old thorn bush is more 'weed like' than a nice lovely rose bush too :rolleyes:

10. #10 aidenmurrey, Apr 21, 2010
    not true, what i mean to say is, when i smell mids or schwag, it has a certain smell that automatically makes me think weed. idk, its a different smell then dank, i like both, but theres something about the smell of mids and schwag that i really enjoy. maybe because its the thing i started out with. im not arguing that dank isnt as good as schwag, dank is far superior, i was just curious if anyone else enjoys smoking schwag and enjoys the smell of schwag.

edit: i guess my point is that all weed is good weed except for like dirt weed which ive never had. i just here people rip on schwag and all im saying is that i enjoy the smell and the way it smokes. its not a bad thing.

11. Where I come from schwag IS dirt. Mids are one thing, but schwag is icky.

12. Yes i took the seeds and stems out thank you very much. My main problem is that they taste absolutely horrible compared to well grown weed hands down. Plus i dont have to smoke as much which is where i think the headaches argument comes in: its not that shwag gives you a headache, its that i have to smoke a lot more than i would hence coughing more/more stress on the lungs.

13. Ya where i come from schwag is also dirt weed that nobody wants. Around here "schwag" and "mids" are two differnt things. In fact i havent seen "schwag" in years:D.

14. Another one here for Schwag=dirt, mids= decent bud that I frequently buy. I have smoked BHO made from some of the dankest herb I've ever seen, but I'm still not too good for some decent mids.

15. #15 Sam87, Apr 21, 2010
    I prefer getting high, as opposed to getting a headache. Honestly, build a tolerance and it's not even worth it anymore. I'd quit if I had nothing but brick shit.

Oh, and schwag, where I come from, is bricked up shit shake that came over the border in a tire. Commercial outdoor, or mids, to me is army green to brownish leafy but intact nuggets. Mids are acceptable after a longish T-break. Schwag is never cool.

16. word, around here, we call what you're talking about "commercial" most times

17. schwag IS sick ass nasty dirty ditch weed
    commercial is low grade but smokeable
    mids are decent mid grades
    etc...

Just goes to show that you can't go by colloquialisms because every area, every region, every city has it's own slightly different terms.

18. An entire 1/4 of schwag wouldn't get me buzzed for 5 minutes at this point. Huge waste of money.

19. I've been all about my state and i've never ever heard of 'mids.' First Mids I saw was in Atlanta Georgia on vacation a year and a half back.. Good shit, I'd deffinitly smoke it over shwiggety. But if you bring up mids around here nobody would know what the fuck your talkng about :p

It's either mexican shwag (the low end of which is not smokeable and is dirt- shwag has varying qualities) or dank from somewhere else.. No in between.

But hell, the shit i'm smoking has been reffered to as 'low-grade mids' by people on here, a few times when I've posted pictures, so it really shows you it changes from region to region. I only really brought it up because so many people talk shit...

"Get some REAL buds, faggit."

Just taking a proactive stance against they're ignorance, don't mind me...

:)

20. Yup. I recently tried to save money by getting a bunch of low-mids, like I did back in the day. Not quite schwag, but getting pretty close. That was funny. Smoked some bowls, and pulled a "WTF!". Literally nothing. Then tried some blunts, and I got about a 20 minute couchlock as fuck high. Ended up making green dragon out of the rest, and that just put me to sleep:(