Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schwag to Dank Conversion?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sonoran, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Sup GC,

I'm not a noob to smoking weed, but I'm pretty new at cooking with it. Here's my dillema; the first time I cooked with weed I used a 16 oz package of brownies with nearly 7 grams of ground up bricked reggie. That was cut into 9 pieces and each brownie (which would have had about .7 or .8 in it) was a pretty good dosage.

This time I'm trying to make my friend a similar size birthday cake, but the only thing I could get my hands on is higher-end bud. It's not great and I think maybe it wasn't cured properly because it's REALLY sticky, but it's a lot more potent than the reggie I used. My question is, how much of this "dank" should I use to achieve a similar dose? I have 3.5 grams at most. Would it even be worth it to make a cake, or should I just give him the weed instead?

Also, I would really appreciate any tips on stretching your bud or getting the max worth out of it when cooking. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

2. give him the two grams of the dank, let it cure

and put 1gram in a muffin/cupcake. for the birthday person. make the muffin/cupcake look like a birthday cake.

keep .5 to smoke while its baking.

your friend would be happy.. i know i would.

3. Considering my friends don't buy me shit, getting dank for my bday would be all I've ever asked for

4. That's not actually a bad idea, if I can get anyone else's input and they say it wouldn't be worth it to make a cake with that much, I'll probably do this. Sort of the best of both worlds, and I get a piece too. Haha.

Anyone else? Is it worth it to make the cake?

5. ehh. I wouldn't think it would be worth it to make it.

If you want to be creative, give him 2.5 grams, and with the other gram make a firecracker. if it's higher end bud then one gram will be enough to make a potent firecracker