Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schwag, ten bucks.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jellypendejo, Feb 8, 2014.

1. anywhere from 1.3 to 2 grams of dank for 20 bucks.

2. ok if i go and ask for 2 gs of kush then depending on what they say ask if it can be 20 bucks do you think its possible that they will be down with that?

3. What I usually do, is I high ball them if that makes sense, i'll be like, yo i got 20 bucks so could you do like 2.5 of some dank (you arent expecting to get 2.5)? and he'll be like nahhh man the best I can do is ___ he'll probably say 1.5 or 2 if your lucky. That will usually be the best he can really do since you already sounded like you were expecting more, then just be like ok. The key is you have to say how much you have and how much you want before they say anything.

4. I could buy over 2 grams of reggie for like 10 bucks lmao, bruh I'd just try and get a .5 of loud for that much.

5. Thank you sooo much that helps a lot, so lets say i want ak 47 then i could say well i have 20 so can i get 2.5 gs and they will probably want to make the customer happy by giving them more for a buck?

Weed prices are different depending on location, if it where me than I would tell you to fuck off xD I wouldn't get you a deal on 20 bucks unless you where really cool with me. 

7. yeah but i am cool with my dealer so...

8. Why not just order seeds instead of playing a guessing game with bag seed?

9. #29 blunts420days, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    I don't usually go that extreme, If I knew the price the dude actually advertises it would be better, for example if it's sopposed to be 15 /g i'd ask for 1.5 ish and probably get it, if it's 12/g i'd push for the 2 g's ,
    But basically just act like you get it for better or have before.