Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schwag/Reggie Appreciation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tokeNmunch420, May 23, 2011.

1. #1 tokeNmunch420, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2011
    Hey yall', don't know if there is another thread like this but whatever:
    For all you mj smokers who don't have quality bud to show off, post up some pictures of your reggie/schwag !

Edit: dont be a troll and say "I dont smoke that shit" or "I only smoke that medical dank" also, you can post mids if you like ;)

2. The lowest ill go is mids.

3. ^ haha ikr i love dank gtfo

4. Give me a couple days to track some regs down and I might lol.

5. How do you post pictures
    on someone elses forum.?

6. ill cook with it

7. ^ this

8. #10 Storm Crow, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2011
    Your "lower THC" cannabis may be higher in CBD, a non-psychoactive cannabinoid. :hello: The cannabis plant makes a precursor chemical which can be turned into THC or CBD. We have bred out almost all of the CBD genes in "good" cannabis.

So a lot of you are saying, "So what? It can't get you high, so it isn't important!" These are a few items about cannabidiol / CBD- and why you may be better off with your "low class" weed! :smoke:

Lots of folks are diabetic and don't know it. Diabetes is the #1 cause of blindness in adults. CBD protects your eyes from diabetic retinopathy!

Marijuana Compound Offers Hope In Diabetic Retinopathy Prevention (news – 2006)
    Marijuana Compound Offers Hope In Diabetic Retinopathy Prevention ( A compound in marijuana has been found ...)

And......
    Pot Compound Mitigates Diabetic Cardiomyopathy (news - 2010)
    \tPot Compound Mitigates Diabetic Cardiomyopathy - NORML

\tCannabinoids inhibit and may prevent neuropathic pain in diabetes. (news - 2010)
    \tMediGardens: March 2010: Cannabinoids inhibit and may prevent neuropathic pain in diabetes. (University of Calgary; Alberta, Canada)

THC has been shown to kill brain cancer cells, CBD helps with killing.

Cannabidiol Enhances the Inhibitory Effects of Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol on Human Glioblastoma Cell Proliferation and Survival (abst - 2010)
    Cannabidiol Enhances the Inhibitory Effects of

And can slow tumor growth on its own, too!

Cannabidiol inhibits tumour growth in leukaemia and breast cancer

(news - 2006)
    International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

Mad Cow Disease- As far as I can tell, all further research on this particular topic has been "banned or buried"- a real shame, since there is NO CURE for Mad Cow Disease! :(

Cannabidiol May be Effective in Preventing Bovine Spongiforme Enzephalopathy (Mad Cow Disease) (news - 2007)
    \tAAMC: Cannabidiol may be effective in preventing bovine spongiforme enzephalopathy (mad cow disease)

The actual study, in case any of you are interested-

Nonpsychoactive Cannabidiol Prevents Prion Accumulation and Protects Neurons against Prion Toxicity
    (full - 2007)
    \tNonpsychoactive Cannabidiol Prevents Prion Accumulation and Protects Neurons against Prion Toxicity

CBD does a lot more - Parkinson's, epilepsy, MS... a whole bunch of things. And by toking up on mids and schwag, you are more likely to reap the medical benefits of CBD! :smoke: (to learn more about CBD, click that first link it my sig! Cannabidiol does SO much, it has its very own section!)

So maybe it's a good thing you dudes prefer mids and schwag? :smoke:

Granny :wave:

9. smoking schwag is frowned upon where I live, I only use it for edibles

10. I wish I could get my hands on some schwag in the 248! I'd be creating some wonderfully green dishes to munch on. Oh, and about as many J's as I could possibly roll.

11. People still smoke regs/schwag? yuck.

12. I've honestly never smoked shwag, and never even heard of reggie (had to scroll up, couldnt remember the name). But it's cuz I'm in Cali...

13. Not missing much, you would get a better high if you smoked oat meal.

14. havent smoked low quality weed in a while. its mostly been on the spectrum of danks in my area ranging from so-so dank to some fire

15. In all honestly i've never even seen schwag here. I've seen pictures of it online but i've never been chopped anything like that and i've never seen anyone with it.

16. Man you must all have enormous E-penises with your mountains of high quality weed.
    Not everyone lives next door to a dispensary.

17. Do you know what weed connections are?

18. and neither do i? it's just who you know