Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schwag pickups! and sometimes dro :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SouthTx956, Aug 23, 2010.

1. #1 SouthTx956, Aug 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2010
    Love it or hate it, schwag is what I smoke. If I had the money I'd smoke dro, but I don't so I stick to schwag. Dro here is very expensive!

Dimesack.

[​IMG]

Some fat nug my bro gave me. Made 3 blunts outta this fatty.

[​IMG]

QP I got for $40. Blunt after blunt everyday for 3 weeks.

[​IMG]

Dro my friend got me from Austin. It was heaven!

[​IMG]

2. nice haha. Yea, I used to have to smoke shwagg too, not anymore, but opportunities will arise. Enjoy the nugs

3. ewwwy, texas schwag

4. QP for $40? That's just strange to think that if you bought $40 of dank you'd get around 3 g's as opposed to 112 grams of scwhag haha. With prices like that you should look into making BHO. You'd be surprised.

5. THISSS! I figured it'd be a no-brainer. :smoking:

6. OP, you're in the956? What city?

7. I make a lot, I mean A LOT of QWISO. Moneys short right now, but in a few days I'm getting paid. I'll probably pick up an Oz or two (maybe a QP haha) and make some QWISO. I'll upload pics later.

Laredo.

Some dimesack I picked up Monday morning.

[​IMG]

8. I feel bad for you bro, I don't even remember the last time I got shwag, maybe back in NY was the last time

9. You did not buy a qp for $40. Maybe a quarter.

10. Holy shit, really? Me too, man! o:

11. No way u got a QP for $40. around here it goes from $300 to $400

12. schwag.

13. to be completely honest, that bud is pretty ugly looking. but thats a massive dimebag! i dont blame you for smoking that with those prices.

14. Ehhh it's not that bad. I still get high. :smoking:

This is Laredo schwag brah, there's literally thousands of pounds of schwag all over the place.

Nice bruh, I'm from the southside haha.

It's schwag. Not even the pound is worth over $250. Unless its dro.

15. I'll admit I've gotten some shitty ass schwag. I once got some flaky dimesack that had no buds! Just stems, flakes, and seeds. But I've also gotten schwag that's as good as beasters, no lie. Maybe compressed but top quality.

16. #16 chickenburger, Aug 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2010
    Even if it is cheap, I have no desire to even think about smoking any of that. I'm not a weed elitist either, but fuck...you gotta have some standards.

And that "dro" looks like mids. Maybe it's just the pic.

EDIT:Maybe I'm just not picking up the sarcasm here.

17. I'm with this dude above me. Except, that dro you got looks pretty decent, definitely not "mids".

18. Like I said this is the only thing available to me. Dros hard to come by and when it gets here the gram never goes lower then $40. (theres "laredo dro" buy everybody knows they mess up the herb with chemicals n shit)

Anyways, friend gave me a dimesack today. :):)

[​IMG]

19. as far as schwag goes it looks pretty nice, good for blunts:smoking:, and the dank looks pretty standard for what we get in austin. I'm in san marcos now(a broke college student) and all my dealers in austin only sell dank. i'd kill for a decent schwag hookup round here.

20. I'm in the south too, man.. specific neighborhoood?